All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Last week
  2. Hi, I just discovered the MegaCommand Live project and the alternative firmwares that comes with it for Machinedrum and Monomachine. It seems pretty cool to my eyes, but I'm not sure I need the extra hardware. The module is based around an Arduino Mega, so the code needs some translation/porting. Is anyone already working on this ? Could it be integrated in the Seq v4 project without loosing functionnality ? Just another bottle in the sea ;) Re_
  3. Now it's my turn to face some challenges in this process. I'm feeling quite newbies at the moment. I've assembled my mb6582 and currently only have access to the master core. Testing the control surface navigation and listening to the default patch sound, everything seems to be in order. However, when attempting to select other SIDs, I encounter an error message: "SID(x) not available (CAN disabled)". It think I need to clone other PICs from the master. I attempted this by pressing "Menu" + power on the unit, but unfortunately, the cloning process failed at the end. I also tried the previous steps suggested by @dwestbury, but upon starting the mb6582, I encountered another error: "CS not enabled". I purchased preprogrammed PICs from dwestbury, so I assume all the PICs should have the bootloader and the correct ID. I'm not sure of what I might have missed or what my next steps should be.
  4. hello T ok so i am on http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/midibox_seq_v4_098_pre2.zip fresh new project 1.make GLOBAL BOOKMARK #1 for DIVIDER with FAST ON, 2.FAST is ON and CLOCK GP #2 scrolls fast, 3.switch to EDIT page ,FAST is automatically turned off, 4.recall GLOBAL BOOKMARK #1 ,FAST is ON BUT not working,CLOCK GP #2 scrolls normal 5.switch to EDIT page,turn on FAST,recall BOOKMARK #1 now FAST is ON and working in SEQ_UI.C it says and to restore i think there might be a bug somewhere,something missing it seems seq_ui_button_state.FAST_ENCODERS = 1 is turning FAST button LED on but not the FAST function when recalled from BOOKMARKS i also tried to use seq_ui_button_state.FAST_ENCODERS = 1 for example when switching to MIXER page so my encoders work fast in MIXER page,but same effect p.s. while i have your attention , in HUMANIZER there is 2nd option VEL/CC ,should that humanize VELOCITY and MIDI CC messages from PARAMETER LAYERS of the track? cause when i set track with one CC param HUMANIZER does not humanize that CC layer thank you for your time best regards Kazik
  5. How could I reproduce this issue? Could you please give step-by-step instructions? Best Regards, Thorsten.
  6. It might be possible to hack this into the firmware, do you have a compiler setup ready? Best Regards, Thorsten.
  7. Does it work at your side? I noticed that the change wasn't working with the "selection row" of the MIDIphy front panel, now fixed here: -> http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/midibox_seq_v4_098_pre2.zip Best Regards, Thorsten.
  8. Earlier
  9. new price 750€ i combined and wrote the 32bit Code so it now can comunicate with a SEQV4+, and off course with the SEQV4 standard, here is the sourcecode + firmware: BLM_V01.7z see also this short video (german):
  10. when restoring seq_ui_button_state.FAST_ENCODERS from recalled BM lights the led ,but FAST does not work, i tried also to seq_ui_button_state.FAST_ENCODERS = 1; when switching to MIXER page, and FAST led comes up but no effect can some one confirm? any ideas? best regards
  11. Hi All, I would like to have a LED indicating the midi clock as global indicator of the connections. Is this feasible? I tried searching the forum for sync/pulse/clock but I did not find any clue yet. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, ron
  12. Wow cool! I was just playing with putting 32 Skips in a 128 step track to make it six measures long but that creates a massive delay... I will test this asap! Andrew
  13. Interesting timing of this posting: recently I noticed a very similar problem and hacked a quick change into the firmware to move forward. Let's make it official :-) -> http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/midibox_seq_v4_098_pre1.zip From the ChangeLog: MIDIboxSEQ V4.098 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o Phrase Mode: if Option 3/33 "Pattern Change Synchronization" is activated, patterns will start from step 1 after song position change. This is especially useful if phrases contain tracks with different lengths. Option 5/33 "Restart all Tracks on Pattern Change" should be disabled in this case because it won't lead to the intended results. Best Regards, Thorsten. P.S.: I removed your first posting because it seems to be a duplicate
  14. Browsing through the posts, I've seen several people who have run into the same problem I'm trying to solve. I use Song/Phrase mode with patterns set up for "Intro", "Verse 1&2", "Chorus", "Solo", "Verse 3", etc for live performance. It works great for things like the Solo section where you can just let it loop as long as you want before going back to another Verse. In the last measure of each section I choose a new Phrase if I want to go to another Section. The problem I have is when the different sections are not the same length. Say the Chorus is 5 measures long and all the other Sections (Intro, Verses, etc) are all 4 measures long. During the 5th measure of the Chorus I press the Phrase button to go to the Verse and it goes to the 2nd measure of the Verse instead of the 1st measure. I set all 16 of the tracks to the same length, same divider. I've played with various combination of the Options (#1-3 & 5) and still can't figure out a way to make it work. Option 1 = 16 steps, Option 2 = 16 steps, Option 3 enabled, Option 5 disabled (this works if all the tracks/patterns are the same length) Should this be possible? Or do I need a different sequencer for this band?
  15. little a side question,but how can i make humanizer/robotizer work on CC's ,i have NOTE track with CC layer,and when turnin VEL/CC in hum/rob i does nothing,wha i do wrong?
  16. hello did anyone tried HUMANIZER to CC values? i have NOTE track with one layer of CC ,but when i turn VEL/CC on in HUMANIZER it doesnt do anything bests
  17. hello did anyone tried HUMANIZER fo CC values? i have NOTE track with one layer of CC ,but when i turn VEL/CC in HUMANIZER it doesnt do anything bests
  18. Hi, 8 years later.. Do you still have some parts ? Particularly looking for DINs and DOUTs. Cheers ! Re_
  19. After playing around with the code it looks like what i am after cant be done, it's ok not an issue as i will be labeling everything anyway. today i finished the build on the MIDI_IO module, got it connected and after setting up a button as a note and defining the ports it worked fine sending out a midi to my XV1A synth build Now everything is running its time to work on the eurorack style control faceplates
  20. Thanks for the tips! I got it working again! I had changed LCD when I had my MB9090 PCB connected to the LPC17 setup, which I stopped using because the project seemed to stop and I couldn't figure out a panel case for it. I even found a note in one of my notebooks that says "change LCD type back when used with Wilba front panel and TPB". I went ahead and ordered the new core and some other odds and ends from Midiphy as my understanding is the new core has some more features. Thanks again for the help! Cheers, Alex
  21. try: upload the newest bootloader (with mios studio + http://www.ucapps.de/mios32/mios32_bootloader_v1_018.zip), reboot, on mios-studio - go to the mios-terminal-section, and type "help", then change to LCD type, the number off characters (2x40) and the numbers off X and Y Screens you have on your sequencer... then type "store" (was it store...save...? no idea, all commands are listed when you type "help") the core reboots and you will see some Text on your screens - then you have prooved that this is no hardware issue, then upload the newest LPC17 Seq V4 firmware, then report if it is still Black Blocks you see. by the way is your "orginal old core setup"? has the LPC-core ever worked? if not, try to replace the HC595 chip on it (IC2), also check the solderpoints that have to do with the LCD-Section (see the shematic: http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_core_lpc17.pdf) ... Specially the groundpins, since we have a ground plane here, the plane sucks away the heat coming from the soldering iron, give enough heat on your solderstation, and heat the pins longer then normal... but bevore remove the lpc board, and IC2, so you dont destroy them... thats all - what comes in my mind.
  22. Hello all, I just tried to install the new .97 version of the seq V4 software and after uploading the software my LCD's are just showing black bars. It is not the LCD's work fine when hooked up to my original old core setup, so it seems to be something with the LPC17 core. Does anyone have any ideas? The LCD's have black bars and backlights they are getting power too. I've been trying to adjust the two trim pots but no luck so far. They are just the standard LCDs that I used back in 2010/11 when I first built the sequencer. I am assuming they should work without any code changes. I can use my old core setup for the time being but it isn't able to use the newer firmwares with the features I love. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Alex
  23. Hi, insured and tracked shipping to France is 16,49€ with DHL.
  24. hi did anyone tried that ? i can make it work with 0..15 but not 127 for currently selected track o CC#99 (0x63 - NRPN MSB) Selects the Track which should be modified via NRPN Allowed values: 0..15 for Track 1-16, 127 to modify the current selected track seq_midi_in.c says case 0x63: // NRPN MSB (selects track, if >= SEQ_CORE_NUM_TRACKS, take the currently visible track) nrpn_msb = value; break;
  25. hi did anyone tried that ? i can make it work with 0..15 but not 127 for currently selected track o CC#99 (0x63 - NRPN MSB) Selects the Track which should be modified via NRPN Allowed values: 0..15 for Track 1-16, 127 to modify the current selected track seq_midi_in.c says case 0x63: // NRPN MSB (selects track, if >= SEQ_CORE_NUM_TRACKS, take the currently visible track) nrpn_msb = value; break;
  1. Load more activity