All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Hi all, I am a bit at a loss in trying to get a newly built PIC based core to run. It is built using the PCB from SmashTV and a PIC preprogrammed with Mios 1.9f I still had lying around unused for some years now. Mios Studio shows "No response from ..." and cannot connect. The DeviceID is set correclty to 1, others don't work either. I did the following tests so far: Loopback test: removed the PIC, shortended pin 2 and 3 of J11: MiosStudio reports feedback loop, feedback works both for note and sysex messages. Putting the PIC back in (and of course removing the bridge on J11): MIDI In shows request messages from PIC (f0 00 00 7e 40 00 01 f7) at one per second. To me this implies that PIC is working and running the bootloader MIDI Out from PIC is working and connection to PC MiosStudio nevertheless reports "no response". That might now indicate that MIDI In is not working on the core. However, the loopback test worked, so MIDI In must work up to to J11! The connection to the PIC on the PCB looks ok, no Pins bent, so I would assume the signal is also reaching the PIC, but that is not responding. So now the question: What should I test next? Any ideas? Thanks and best regards Reiner  
  3. Today
  4. There are a few tutorial popups and quests, but they are inclined to buy PSO2 Meseta be extremely wordy, alternately either far too easy to explain things well or far too complicated to do the same. Countless systems are hidden behind both countless menus and vendors, none of which can be explained until you really use them, and even then, the explanations tend to be perplexing. Hours to the encounter, I was still struggling to understand what was happening, how certain mechanisms worked, or what exactly I needed to be doing. If PSO2 will lose you, then it will do this during those clunky hours. But if you're able to manage to get beyond the learning curve that is high, things begin to open up immensely, and what you find is a engaging experience. It requires a while to get things to come together, but they do you'll come across a fun experience available here. Phantasy Star Online 2 oozes character; the character designs and animations are bright and vibrant, the monster designs intriguing and at times frightening. The mechanisms start to gel together, and you start to understand the systems hiding beneath, and how they fit together. You select your race, sex, and class when you first build your character. Your race and sex will determine stats, typically your offensive and defensive stats, together with characters typically being better in melee and female characters generally being better in ranged and magical attacks. After choosing that your class is chosen by you, that have a good deal of variety to them. I began a long-range, with the Ranger, damage support class that was relatively low. The party's members played a course based around using pets that you may change in and out in combat, the Summoner, and Force, Phantasy Star Online 2's equivalent to a Wizard/caster class. All the courses have a great deal of variety in skills their loot, and attacks, which helps make every 1 feel distinct, and makes course makeup to your celebration feel as though they matter. Beyond that, Phantasy Star Online 2 is a sport which is about character progression. All you do at Phantasy Star Online 2 earns you modifiers that enhance your skills or experience points, which are used to level up your character. There are a lot of options for character growth and improvement, when starting out, and once again, it can surely feel intimidating. But once more, an system worth diving into is revealed by patience. There is a lot of modification options available to you as you advance through Phantasy Star Online 2; consumables that offer additional tactical options, nearly countless skills that could be added to a weapons and classes, and multiple enormous skill trees that can be levelled up over your character development. You may add subclasses to your personality. Phantasy Star Online 2 also overflows with charm and character. The characters, while unconvincing in believability become strangely likeable for this reason. The level designs are varied and interesting, and the hub ship is character and full lifestyle. Shops adorn every area that is open and there are some interesting sights to be seen. The market area has a balcony which overlooks a massive city sprawling below that makes up the rest of the degree, a café area (where it is possible to sell and utilize harvested substances ) opens into a sprawling zen garden, populated with cherry blossom trees. There's a gigantic match, with the garish colours and above the sounds that suggests. And needless to say, each one of these areas has a purpose to them, supplying quests and Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta stores to be picked up. You may even watch a concert at the industry place, complete with impacts round the stage for crying out loud.
  5. Reduce ball magnetism on loose balls and blocks for offense. In my experience across several years of 2K such as this one, the vast majority of nba 2k20 mt coins balls lose or blocked (70%) go right back into the offense either to the offender or like magic straight to another teammate like it was a pass. It is unrealistic to always have a sneak and that is perfectly fine but the disparity is huge and it ties to the suggestion of game breaking physics. Often you go after the ball only to have the offense get back it immediately and you're in position that is bad. Give the body and rather an intermediate alternative is to decrease the frequency of balls poked loose. Please bring the contested and pull evaluations that are shooting, or in the bare minimum draw three point deadeye badges and the back. It is totally impossible to catch the huge variance in players' skills as is. For instance, CJ Mccollum shot 40 percent on open threes this past year, and 27 percent on contested threes, he captured 51% on open mid range shots and 48% on contested mid range shots. It is currently impossible for me to represent his skills. We don't have information on how the badges operate, but still, let's say if I were to give him a golden deadeye because CJ is topnotch at contested mid sized shots. Unlike he's IRL, he would now ALSO be elite from contested threes. Then if I didn't give him the deadeye badge since he's doesn't shoot a good percentage on contested threes, then he'd also take a huge hit contested mid-range shots when he is elite from that point. This is not suitable for what's supposed to become an NBA simulation in 2019 and all of this data is available on nba.com For another example, Marc Gasol made ZERO contested or pull up threes a year but shot 37 percent on open threes, now as a baseline he's likely to get the same contested/pull-up shooting capability from 3 as most players. I could provide hundreds of examples but this is the general purpose. It's impossible to replicate the huge variance in gamers' shooting skills without these ratings, and this is supposed to become an NBA SIM, and of course, this would be quite easy to return, given these ratings have been in NBA 2K for ages. As in 2K19, when you get made a newcomer, you never get the pregame start presentation with your name called. Back in 2K29, I think there was dialog about how large a second that was. In 2K20, that nevertheless isn't here. I imagine this can't be changed since you would need the stadium announcer to possess prerecorded titles, but this is a bummer for me in 2K19 and kinda hurts. We need that Bulls minute. Not sure when I could submit two. Where can I emphasize the text size on MyCareer online proposal? That's totally ridiculous and needs to cheap nba 2k20 mt be a simple fix, it's wild for me went out that way.
  6. They are fairly fast when it comes to buy RuneScape gold hijacking requests whether it's intentionally not you. Check your email they should make you change the password and you should be all set. Wouldnt say that. Sent in an appeal when my account had been hijacked because I wanted to get back to RuneScape. Waited to get a reply for 1 1/2 weeks from jagex. Got the account back as it was when I logged off and it had been at precisely the exact same spot. How does that work? Can it be logged in on another IP then locked as the login info got connected? Or was it rolled back? or what. Waited for hijacked account to attractions for answers banned for botting for over 8 weeks, and eventually had to bother Jagex on twitter to get unbanned. Wouldn't say they are quick in any respect. I had the same thing occur. I have a account and stopped playing osrs for a couple years. Tried to log on one day and got exactly the same message. I appealed and it got reversed that was amazing. Downside was the hacker botted my hunter 79 and I could not get it wrapped back. I'm glad I'm not the only one who'd be annoyed that my account had been leveled by someone else.I imply leveling abilities is essentially RuneScape. It'd feel strange if someone knocked out one for me. Like, what? It's like in Skyrim if I create a new character and max all his stats to 100 with cc merely to fuck around with, I am bored after about two hours. I have in the past used macros for annoying tasks like cleaning herbs, and although it didn't feel as though I had been breaking the rules, I was, even though it was to get small period of occasions. Autoclickers, macros, ahk, all of them can get you banned. In the event that you used any of these tools, be honest with yourself, rules are rules. It doesn't matter if you only used it (clearly you had to at least used them twice to get perm banned). Using macros, or bots is not worthwhile. I learned it the hard way. In case you legit didn't violate the rules, I truly hope you get back your account. Is a HUGE stretch. This 2007 game is flourishing in 2020 how bad do? Can you even understand what is necessary to discover bots that are being redeveloped to bypass the detection techniques??'s amount Proceed bot it to total and make an account, it will be prohibited with no shadow of doubt. Those who are paying for scripts that are personal are handling long-term botting. And again you clearly dont know the botting communities or the way the bot farms function so that you should probably know what you are referring to before labeling anyone incompetent. You do not actually know anything do not talk so confidently like you do. They wouldn't take action if it was not making them cash. Nobody bots to total. Do you? Because we are not talking about whether bots become banned either way this is irrelevant. This is all about whether or not innocent players get banned. Which they do. On all accounts on suspicion of botting: participant got banned To get a high-profile case. He then participated in the King of cheap RS gold this Skill event and took 1st place, and got banned there also.  
  7. Yesterday
  8. Last week
  9. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Ok, ich habe in den entspr. Schaltplaenen dann mal Pin 4 und 5 miteinander verbunden. Wurde ja auch so langsam mal Zeit ;-) -rw-r--r-- 1 TK staff 12558 Dec 30 2015 /Users/TK/Sites/ucapps/mbhp/mbhp_4xsid_c64_psu.pdf -rw-r--r-- 1 TK staff 17371 Jul 1 2007 /Users/TK/Sites/ucapps/mbhp/mbhp_4xsid_c64_psu_optimized.pdf -rw-r--r-- 1 TK staff 22704 Jul 1 2007 /Users/TK/Sites/ucapps/mbhp/mbhp_8xsid_c64_psu_optimized.pdf -rw-r--r-- 1 TK staff 5799 Jun 10 2006 /Users/TK/Sites/ucapps/mbhp/mbhp_sid_c64_psu.pdf Gruss, Thorsten.
  10. SammichSID set clearGate in MIOS?

Oh Sorry!  I thought you are Paolo from Synthmania >>  https://www.youtube.com/user/SynthManiaDotCom  Great to hear that you're also going to change the SID. Have FUN! :) 
  11. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Ja das kann zwar iriitieren, ist aber normal weil Pin 4 und 5 beim C64 verbunden waren Es gibt C64 Netzteile, die 5 V Gleichspannung auf Pin 5 und welche die sie auf Pin 4 liefern. Laut Schaltplan sind Pin 4 und 5 direkt nach der Buchse miteinander verbunden. Es genügt eines der beiden Pins mit Spannung zu versorgen. https://www.c64-wiki.de/wiki/Netzbuchse
  12. first timer builder looking for suggestions

Yeah, you're right, I did the bivert mod, too but mistaked this with the amp ; / Thanks for the Info about the headphone mod.  I've got a question left but will use open message instead the thread.
  13. SammichSID set clearGate in MIOS?

Hi Krizz, not sure who this Paolo is, but I assume you got the wrong person :) Indeed I am going for the 8580 too; got 2 more SID chips since I am building also another midibox on top of the sammichSID ;)
  14. Troubleshooting midiphy SEQ v4+

Oh I miss that you used a HUB, I understand now sorry. In fact the OTG is switching to host and works fine... A Hub constantly polls its downstream ports until its connected host has enumerated the devices then the Hub stops polling and creates paths between the host and the devices. But if no host(upstream port) replies(not connected) the hub continues to poll the devices periodically, this should perturb the transaction between the Seq(in Host) and the controller, they all use the same lines. No I'm wrong it should work cause it's always the host which polls the devices, the Hub just monitors the voltages on the signal lines (D+ and D-) at each of its ports. The device has a pull up which brings the data lines high and this enables the hub to detect that a device is attached to it and its speed depending on the lines. Once the device is detected, the hub continues to provide power but doesn’t yet transmit USB traffic to the peripheral. Then should not perturb the lines. Really sorry cause I knew that, I already experienced it too but didn't read enough your first post. Lol Still really sorry cause I experienced the same situation but I can't give any good explanation. :/  
  15. Troubleshooting midiphy SEQ v4+

There is no computer connected, with just a hub under power, that's enough to stop OTG, maybe the hub is sending some current sensing data...just speculating also.. 
  16. Troubleshooting midiphy SEQ v4+

Many thanks for reporting and I'm glad it works! Is the hub also connected to the computer and sending data that way? There is an OTG startup sequence where the devices have to decide who's the boss. Maybe things don't make it that far if there's too much going on with the datalines. Just speculation!
  17. Troubleshooting midiphy SEQ v4+

Fixed my OTG problem by using a "charge only" USB cable to power the V4+ from a USB hub. I can only speculate that computers, hubs etc. have some transmissions going on that corrupts the OTG operations.
  18. [FS] Some MB bits

MBSeq4 kit sold today!
  19. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Da hast Du recht xD Bei mir ist es Pin 5! :) 
  20. SammichSID set clearGate in MIOS?

@synthmania Hi Paolo, I have a MIDIbox V1 with 4 SIDs: 3x 8580, 1x 6581 (3684). My old 6581 SID has the same characteristics as yours. I ended up replacing it for an 8580. So now I have 4 SIDs (each with its own output) for fat stereo sounds when I spread them out in the panorama. The 8580 sounds much better in my opinion and generates absolutely no unwanted noise or bugs. So consider replacing your 6581 SIDs with the 8580. I would do it. By the way: I KNEW you would build a MIDIbox one day! :D take care Paolo!   @TK. Hatte Dir gestern eine PN geschickt  
  21. first timer builder looking for suggestions

no, I just bought the PCBs from modular addict I fortunately found someone who had a front panel left to sell.  everything else was ordered based on this: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_6582_parts_list although I had quite a lot of stuff around from other projects. It's a lot of parts though, I kept having to order things I had forgotten! Re: The Gameboy, the pic you linked is a bivert board (to increase contrast on the backlit screen by flipping the pixel polarity) You can get a replacement headphone amp for the old nintendo one (which is really noisy), but if you have a mixer it is just as easy to cut a hole in the case and put in a new headphone jack, and take the signal from before the headphone amp - the "prosound" mod.  Makes the signal much clearer if you want to record it into a DAW or use it live.  that's what I've done in this image:   (there are actually some even better earlier points to solder to that are before the volume wheel as well (that's quite often a bit crackly as well, plus it means you can turn the speaker down whilst still having the gameboy come out of the mixer.) this is a bit off topic though  ;)  
  22. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Frueher hat man auch Leute auf den Mond geschossen ohne zu bedenken, dass man das in 35 Jahren genau so wiederholen moechte... soviel zum Thema Nachhaltigkeit ;-) Schaust Du bitte nochmal auf den Schaltplan? Ist es nun Pin 4 oder 5, der bei Dir funktioniert? Gruss, Thorsten.
  23. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Ja, auf jeden Fall läuft jetzt alles und ich bin heilfroh, dass ich nicht mehr Angst haben muss. Wie man so ein OFEN-Netzteil früher bauen und auf den Markt bringen konnte, unvorstellbar heute. xD Cheers,  Krizz
  24. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Super! :) Ich hoffe, dass ich in diesem Schaltplan ebenfalls Pin 4 eingetragen habe? -> http://ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_8xsid_c64_psu_optimized.pdf Interessanterweise steht hier: https://allpinouts.org/pinouts/connectors/power_supply/commodore-c64-power-supply/ das Pin 4 manchmal "nc" (not connected) ist, und 5V lediglich auf Pin 5 "garantiert" ist. Gruss, Thorsten.
  25. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

@TK. Jetzt funktioniert es! Die 5V lagen auf Pin 4 statt auf Pin 5 am Stecker.  :)    
  26. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Habe es eben nochmal probiert. Bringt leider nichts. Da tut sich gar nichts. :( Habe das neue Netzteil von C64psu über deren Ebay-Page gekauft und sie vorhin auch schon darüber informiert. Kann ich das hier auch nutzen? >>  https://tinyurl.com/ycrhhwov
  27. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Hi Thorsten! Klasse dass Du persönlich antwortest, hatte mir schon Sorgen gemacht weil ich nicht wusste ob Du da überall noch involviert bist. Freu mich MEGA dass Du weiterhin am Start bist! :D Wegen dem Netzteil, ja genau so ist es bei mir, hab etwas Sorge wegen der Hitze... Ich probier das mit dem "aufwärmen" mal aus und gebe Bescheid! :)  Cheers,  krizz 
  28. Neues C64 Netzteil funktioniert nicht?

Hallo Krizz, ich verwende das gleiche Netzteil von c64psu.com, da mir das mit den alten C64 Netzteilen zu gefaehrlich geworden ist - das bisher verwendete ist mittlerweile 35 Jahre alt, die Gefahr ist zu gross, dass irgendwann der 5V Regulator seinen Geist aufgibt und die Chips mit Ueberspannung versorgt. Gestern habe ich das neue Netzteil nach vielen Wochen mal wieder an meine MB6582 angesteckt, interessanterweise war die Spannung etwas niedriger als sonst. Das Backlight des Displays war dunkler als sonst, und nach einigen Minuten wurde der PIC reseted (wahrscheinlich der Brownout Reset, der bei VDD<4.5V anschlaegt)). Habe das Netzteil dann aus, und wieder eingeschaltet: danach lieferte es die volle Spannung (5V). Auch heute laeuft es problemlos, werde mir das aber beim naechsten Mal genauer anschauen. Insofern waere es interessant zu wissen, ob das neue Netzteil auch bei dir funktioniert, wenn es erstmal warm geworden ist? Danach aus/einschalten - vielleicht hilft es ja. Falls nicht, macht es u.U Sinn, c64psu.com zu kontaktieren (kann ich uebernehmen) - vielleicht kennen die das Problem bereits. Gruss, Thorsten.
  29. Hallo zusammen :)  Ich hab eine MIDIbox-V1 dass ich mit einem original Netzteil >> https://tinyurl.com/y8ohwtoq betreibe. Läuft alles super nur wird das Netzteil schon sehr heiß, weshalb ich mir dieses Netzteil besorgt habe >>  https://tinyurl.com/y8zvl8aw  hatte mich vorher erkundigt, läuft problemlos mit einem C64. Heute angekommen angesteckt und funktioniert nicht. MIDIbox geht gar nicht erst an. Original Netzteil wieder dran und alles in Ordnung. Hm :/ Weiß jemand von Euch woran das liegt? Wenn es mit dem original Netzteil läuft wieso dann nicht mit dem neuen? Kennt jemand eine sichere Alternative? Kann ich dieses original Netzteil auch verwenden? >>  https://www.ebay.de/itm/202986385416  Wird das genauso heiß?  Danke Euch!  krizz
  30. Load more activity