Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Musical

  1. Just as the title says. I have been working on this project since 2013, as my time, skills and finances would allow. Things have been screwed down in place (today!) and hopefully I won't have to touch the electronics now for a long time. Just a quick overview of what was done: 4x8 matrix on the pedalboard, 8x8 matrix for each manual, tab stops, thumb pistons and toe studs. I added some extra buttons where the transposer used to be on a 2x8 matrix. The indicator lamps were replaced by blue LEDS. I used the LPC17 core with 3 DIN and 3 DOUT boards. Now that I have finished one or
  • Create New...