Has it been that long?

henrygr

Got a message saying that I hadn't visited the forums in ages, and then realised- "God. It's true"

So let me say this. There is life without midiboxing in it, however, I strongly suggest not trying it. I think we need to get some EU Government warning on the site like "Living Without Midibox In You Life Can Be Extremely Boring", or "Midibox Helps Maintain Sanity When Used As Part Of A Controlled Diet"...something like that.

Apologies for being gone so long, but glad to be back.

Hello All.......

HG ;D

There is life without midiboxing in it

this is still to be demonstrated and in case it will anytime i won t believe it, i went through all my philosophy books and nowhere it s said that life without MBing can even be conceived, we all know that the first day god made a little sketch of his box, the second day he downloaded Inkscape the third one he called the CNC guy and so on, this is widely accepted as the only truth and none of you guys could eventually made the truth get wide main voltage guess yes solder ersa bridge could long time resistors net cad polyrhythms ....

misnoe

got the reminder message too..

life gets in the way of constant forum drooling.

-------------------------------

Please note that MRE not way a clone of MTE.

The views of MRE do not necessarily reflect the views of MTE.

However, we share the same policy on colorfull pill consumption.