Free screen wipes

henrygr

i fail to grasp the relevance ..tis not offensive :)

...ah right i get it ..the wwf thing..

no bitter intentions; just noting that its easy to confuse the matter in such a way; that it could be thought that a panda was waiting to give you a chronic spanking...

LOL !

kitten huffing :)

aah ..Schroeder quantum cat :) ..been reading some quite fascinating books on quantum physics lately, oddly enough..

all matter is just energy dancing with itself in a ying-yang of self opposition.

all information is frequency vibrations of energy.

all the order in reality is self refining chaos..

..and if you arent looking, that cat is probably reading the sunday paper behind your back n' blowing a rasberry.

..oh and of course, music is the best damn frequency vibrations of energy there are ;)

all matter is just energy dancing with itself in a ying-yang of self opposition.

all information is frequency vibrations of energy.

all the order in reality is self refining chaos..

Funny how when hippies and spiritualists say it for centuries, it gets ignored, until scientists can begin to prove it and give it a name (quantum *)  ;D

t'was 'in search of schrodinger's at' by john gribbin...

tho funnily enough the book didn't quite put it like that & id figured those points out for myself looong before i read the book ;)

also, iv'e not heard the self refining chaos point referred to; tho it must be ...S.R.C. Is white noise fed into the sweetest ever multi-tap Resonant Filter With feedback & delay :) ...sounds like a dubbist's dream ;)

besides.. nothing i pointed out has anything so far to to with the quantum dithering cat :)

oh.. btw..

if you ever want to see a recent 'documentary' where a bunch of spiritualists try to abuse the hell out of totally mis-interpreting quantum physics; in aid of recruiting people to religion; any religion..

Then look for "what the bleep do we know ?" ....a curiously ironic title for people traditionally known for refraining from expletives; hinting at them for their own reasons is probably a sin too ;)

there's a female contingent??

cool, which member is it?

Just being polite - I'm sure there is more than one.

A little historical story:

A long time ago, when I was at school, friends of my parents lived just up the road. Thttp:heir daughter used to give me a lift in to school, when I was in the sixth form. She had pale blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, a men's magazine had once offered her £200 for her pictures, (in the late 60's!), and she drove a heavily modified MG soft top. Did my image as a shy bespectacled kid no end of good.

She was also one of the best electronics engineers I've ever met. She graduated in the late 60's, when she was the only woman on her course. One night in 1970 she came round for me to solder up a board for her, (I used to do little assembly jobs), and a friend was showing me a 70cm transmitter design he'd made up, that wouldn't work properly. She redesigned it on 3 sheets of A4, with a slide rule. It worked first time, and he used it for years. She went abroad to work in the 80's and we lost contact. She's probably retired by now.  There was a story that when she had to go out to help fault find a microwave telecoms link in the middle east, a local sheikh asked the  project manager could he buy her.....

She once came by after a trip working in the USA with what I thought then was the coolest watch in the world. Apparently HP gave them to  employees and favoured customers - I never saw one for sale.

01ssteel.jpg

oh.. btw..

if you ever want to see a recent 'documentary' where a bunch of spiritualists try to abuse the hell out of totally mis-interpreting quantum physics; in aid of recruiting people to religion; any religion..

Then look for "what the bleep do we know ?" ....a curiously ironic title for people traditionally known for refraining from expletives; hinting at them for their own reasons is probably a sin too Wink

i saw it, if the tech talking was almost unbearable the story in itself was pure crap on its highest levels, not to talk about the "special effects"

Quote from: bugfight on Today at 20:47

Quote from: TheProf on Today at 20:34

(and apologies to the female contingent)

there's a female contingent??

cool, which member is it?

Just being polite - I'm sure there is more than one.

I can only confirm that there is a female user but she s never built anything, she came to the forum to say to her beloved that he was spending more time in ucapps than with her.

I am trying to convince a local female electronic producer to build her little SID synthie.

My host-mom's grandfather

what s that? is your grand grand-father a vst parent?