x0xb0x Bulk parts order Reloaded. (to Digikey, Mouser, etc).

TheAncientOne

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fear Mike is not here for last two weeks: he not posted anything from april-25.

also email was not responded.

hope he's ok, and it's only minor internet connection problems.

He'll be back. As far as I can work out he is a very busy man. It can take him time to respond to emails but I trust he'll get there eventually. If for whatever reason he hasn't got in touch in another week or so then there's nothing to stop somebody else from coordinating things.... Sasha is still working on panels and sorting PCBs out so there's no immediate rush from my end.

G

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I have some spare parts from building my x0xbox

(it seems i ordered some stuff two times as i got

wrong delivery times info from mouser/digikey.

Anyway, here's the list of parts i have:

- 512-5N4001 (Qty 4) Mouser

- 317-2202F-50K (Qty 1) Mouser

- 140-XRL16V10 - RC (Qty 2) Mouser

- 863-MC74HC595ANG (Qty 5) Mouser

- P3K1503 (Qty 1) Digikey

- 80T350A105K035AT (Qty 1) Mouser

- P3L2503 (Qty 3) Digikey

- 512MC78M05CT (Qty 1) Mouser

- 399-3529-ND (Qty 1) Mouser

- 140XTL160V47-RC (Qty 4) Mouser

- 399-3529-ND (Qty 2) Mouser

- CT3011 (Qty 1) Digikey

- 595-CD74HC126E (Qty 2) Mouser

- GH3074 (Qty 2) - Digikey

- 512-CD4066BCN (Qty 1) Mouser

Please make a reasonable offer, will accept paypal.

I would be very much interested in those digikey parts.

EDIT: About reasonable offer... I dont expect to pay less than you payed for it. Just tell me the price and I`m fine with it. I already have all those Mouser parts, but if you are selling it only all together, I`m fine with it too,I  just wanna start building that x0x.Thank you in advance.

Prof, what's happening with this, is the order still going ahead? I think the USB socket still needs adding to the list. I understand that you get very busy, if you need some help in sorting this all out then let me know.

G

(Sorry if I sound impatient, I'm wanting to get some projects started while I wait for the MB-6582 kit)

• 2 weeks later...

I will try and do another rare parts batch when I've finished the main order. I'll be trying for some 2044's at the same time.

In the mean time, the Mouser order is in and I've received a dispatch note. For those who wanted cap kits, I've had to get Panasonic 68nF in the UK because Mouser were out of stock, and it would have stretched the delivery time.

Grayhills will be back in stock at Digikey soon, though the Panasonic pots are still proving a problem, (long lead time on the plastic spindle parts). I'm looking for other sources.

Mike

First Mouser order has landed! - 2 days from the USA, well worth the $25 Fedex fee, in this case.

Great! that was superfast. Surely it worth it! Why the hell they wanted me to sell myself as a slave just to pay their enormous shipping. ???

I would be very happy to pay $25 for 2 day shipping.