x0xb0x Bulk parts order Reloaded. (to Digikey, Mouser, etc).

TheAncientOne

Updated - All Parts Arrived

It will probably come in more than one batch, due to  the usual stock problems, but I can now pad out the Digikey orders to get free postage for a reasonable number of orders.

Does anyone need programmed AVRs?

The attached text file is a list of the parts I am preparing to order. If you want to join in this order, download the text file attached, fill it in, and email to the adddress in the file As an Attachment. Put 'x0xb0x bulk parts order' in the subject line.

Once I've done the sorting, I'l order and PayPal you once it has arrived.

Remember that this is a contract to buy.

If you can't do paypal, contact me first with an alternative.

Update

Orders for:

Sasha

b-funk

MTE

kokiPsiho

Goblinz

asafnetzer

TheProf

Kartoshka

Julian Voirin

NKK switches arrived from Farnell

Mouser order #1 arrived

Digikey Order #1 arrived

Mouser Order #2 Arrived

Digikey Order #2 Arrived

Farnell Order #2 Arrived

All parts now in stock bar 1% resistors, (and only 2 people wanted them). I have a lot of accounting to do to match all the currencies, but I should be invoicing and dispatching from 22 of September.

OrderForm02.txt

OrderForm02.txt

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

388602543_3cee251204.jpg

the x0xb0x need 3 of the panasonic detent type pots. (list has 1 as standard)

from ladyada mods page:

Detent Tuning knob

When we designed the x0xb0x, we put in a non-detent tuning pot because that was what the original 303 had. However, this may drive you a little crazy. Panasonic part number P3I9503, an equivalent 50K linear potentiometer with a center detent, is available from DigiKey. Note that you may have to retune the synth once in a while to keep the center detent 'correct'

'Tuning' knob by default is coming without detent, but can be substituted by one with detent.

P3I9503  POT 50K OHM 9MM VERT PLA BUSHING

@mike:

then, my guess, the list is missing 2 (or 3 if tuning not substituted) of 50K D log pots:

P3L2503  POT 50K OHM 9MM VERT PLA BUSHING

and, USB B-type Jack is not in the list as well.

i also need some minor 2 resistors which i couldn't find on futurlec

Please cancel my order, Ill reorder and send you the list updated again, I can get the caps, usb-jack and some other things at reichelt ;)

I hope this is OK for you and makes no trouble...

EDIT : Can I use the standard WIMA-capacitors for the x0x ?

EDIT 2 : Ok, I see now there isnt every cap available at Reichelt (no 18nf)  :-\

EDIT 3 : Order canceled and sent new one ;)

Mike, I really appreciate every help that you are offering here but i don`t believe it makes sense you bother with those resistors and common part like electrolytes. Everybody can find those locally and it is fairly inexpensive. It is not like we need 1000 of them for x0x. We need to shop some more common pars locally anyway so please dont complicate things for you very much. I really don`t expect you send us all the parts as we could expect from ladyada. Doing a Digikey and Mouser bulk and getting all rare parts is already almost as we are getting full kit. But suit yourself. I`m satisfied whatever you decide.

I wouldn't mind a pack of resistors/common bits. Componants seem to be very expensive in the UK so it would save a bit; I'm not sure if it would save people in other countries much though. Although it would be nice (and lazy!) to have a kit containing all(/most) of the componants arrive at my door, it would be a lot of work to make the kits up.

Basically I'd be in for a couple of resistor sets, but please don't commit too much time for it if you're busy.

G

• 4 weeks later...

You're right. Thanks folks. Funnily enough, in my master list here, it's 6MHz, (I was getting them from Rapid), but I misread the BOM spreadsheet, and thought it was an 8, when I typed out the parts list.

I'll update the text file now.

I've had a few things to sort out here, but I'll get this one 'back on the stove' properly, next week.

• 3 weeks later...

sure, and it always will be, that's the reason we need to place an order asap,

LET THEM solve the stocking questions.

note: i'm waiting for green light from Mike to send him my list.

i know he's not participating in the forum for some solid reason - so i wait silently, and not shouting loud. 

:-[

I believe it is possible to hold the order until the all ordered parts be on stock and than ship it all together. Like this, we will never get those parts.

It is absurd that getting all those rare parts is easier than those still in production. OK Mike had luck to get it for us from same supplier but I managed to get all the rare parts from few sources myself without much hassle.