ALBS knob order number 3 -=:CLOSED:=-

Goblinz

I'm going to be ordering some more knobs from Albs in the near future. ALBS have a large minimum order for these so it's not easy to get them on an individual basis.

knobsml9.jpg

For those of you that don't already know, these are the "Waldorf" knobs as used by Wilba's MB-6582. These are very nice soft touch knobs and compliment the PT-10 case and front panels perfectly.

I may not be organising another order for a while, so if you want some of these knobs for your upcoming MB-6582 then get your name on the list. I will be collecting payment on the 16th April for these and then will make the order.

Please don't add "Me too" to this thread. I have set up a wiki page with full details and an order list. Simply login to the wiki and add your name to the table. Make sure that you review and check it before saving it down and make sure that you have only added your details to the list.

The WIKI URL is http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/albs_waldorf_knob_-_order_no._3

G

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones that Wilba had were translucent blue. These were really nice knobs as you could underlight them. Unforutunately there were only a handful left which got snaffled up long ago. The only ones left are opgues ones. Sorry I couldn't give you a yes, as i'd like to see these knobs in production. We'd have to have a hell of a lot of orders to get them to make us some!

G

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, i got a PM from you that said:

"Please fill in your details at the bottom of this email"

Did you mean to say PM instead of email?

I pm'd you my detail but havent got an invoice yet.

Just double checking in case something went wrong hehe!

Yes, I meant PM.  I'm currently sending all the invoices out. Its just taking a little while!

I sent out your invoice yesterday to the email that you PM'd me, please can you check that it's not lurkin a the bottom of your paypal somewhere! I'll PM you the paypal email that I have on my spreadsheet for you so that you can verify it.

G

Right.... I've sent out all the Invoices for the people that have responded to my PM.

I am still waiting for replies from...

necro2607

droopydnl

offe

ringmod45

gajimicu

I will send out PM's to these users later on. It's not a problem at the moment as It'll take a while to get payments in.  Howeever, If I don't get a reply by the end of the week then I will have to take you off the order as it will slow everybody else down.

Please can you get back to me ASAP so that I can get invoices sent out. IF the odd person is having problems sending payment immediately I will be able to sort something out, but you need to get in touch.

Eddie

I

Eddie, you sent me a second paypal invoice today for just 20 red knobs.  i think you may have me confused with someone else and their order.  if you need more info, let me know.

Funny,

In the pm that was sent to me instead of having my username in the sent to area it was buhler's name.  Don't know if this has anything to do with the confusion or not.  Consequently, I ordered 20 red knobs.  I received and paid off my invoice today.