ALBS knob order number 3 -=:CLOSED:=-

Goblinz

My pleasure! spread the word!

I re-spam that link with a friendly email to everyone who spams me without using BCC these days...the more people that know it, the better. God only knows what the sense is in hiding that option by default....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ringmod4, I've PM'd you, please can you send me your name and address, including country of residence.

Gajimicu, I still havent heard back from you. All being well I will be requesting the PO this weekend, It will not be possible to add any more knobs to the order after this point. Please can you let me know if you still want to be in this order.

There's a couple of incoices that I missed sending the other day, these have now been sent.

Other than that I am still waiting for payment from 3 other members. I have PM'd you. I don't mind paying myself and then collecting money later for these, but please let me know via PM if this is what you want to do.

Eddie

Just waiting for the last of the payments, which should be sorted this weekend.  I'll request the PO later today and then all being well will make the order early next week.

Try and be patient, I have to bank transfer the money across, wait for the package to arrive, count bag all the knobs up, write the envelopes, double check everything and post them out yet. There's lots to do for a lot of people, I'll get them sent out as soon as I possibly can, realistically we're looking at some time a bit before the end of the month.

Eddie

Just waiting for the last of the payments, which should be sorted this weekend.  I'll request the PO later today and then all being well will make the order early next week.

Try and be patient, I have to bank transfer the money across, wait for the package to arrive, count bag all the knobs up, write the envelopes, double check everything and post them out yet. There's lots to do for a lot of people, I'll get them sent out as soon as I possibly can, realistically we're looking at some time a bit before the end of the month.

Eddie

I was just curious to see how last weekend went!  :)

Im in no rush to use these knobs anyway, it will be another few months by time i get to stick them on the encoders id say!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The knobs arrived yesterday afternoon, I will post pictures later for all the knob fetishists! 

I'll start to get them posted out this week, although it may take a little while to count them all out!

Eddie

I'm still knob counting due spending a weekend digging holes and doing organising for a free party. They are all bagged up and ready to go so I will start posting them off tomorrow.

I've been let down at the last minute with payment on some knobs which I agreed to front the money for a couple of weeks but payment has not come through and the person no longer wants the them so it would seem it's my responsibility to sell them on. Same price and postage as before, Please see the Fleamarket thread below for details.

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11600.0.html

OK then... this has been driving me mad, what is he saying? I've tried finding the characters in webdings and all 3 wingdings fonts, but can't find the start of David so is a no starter, any chance of a clue?

LMAO! I just have done the exact same thing,

i wish i read your post to save me the bother!  :P

I feel your frustration!

I don't know even remember what I typed. I photoshopped it after three martinis. I hope I can lay off the gin long enough to build a midibox correctly.

Edit: I went back and found it. It's "Bookshelf Symbol 7." I promise I'll start adding something constructive to this forum soon...

thankseddie.jpg

I don't know even remember what I typed. I photoshopped it after three martinis. I hope I can lay off the gin long enough to build a midibox correctly.

Edit: I went back and found it. It's "Bookshelf Symbol 7." I promise I'll start adding something constructive to this forum soon...

thankseddie.jpg

LOL, twas useful, gave me something to do for 10 minutes whist taking a break from databases!

I promise I'll start adding something constructive to this forum soon...

I keep saying the same thing to myself and NOW LOOK AT ME!  :P

I think ill blame the tarnished copper strip board for not taking the solder and buy a new one!

I've just done the first trip down to the post office some of you will be getting a delivery soon. I't may take a little longer to get the rest out as I'm away at festivals for the next two weekends but I will try and get them sent in-between.

Eddie