CLOSED: Black Re'an P401 Soft-touch knobs - 39 cents each

nebula

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see some guys have sent PMs... Should I have gotten one yet?

No.  Later today - I am sorting something out with postage.  I'm still sorting out the details of international shipping, because postage varies more crazily by weight than I thought.

The "PM" messages you're seeing are from people who aren't on the original list, but still want knobs.  If I get just 1 or 2 more such orders, I'll be ordering up an extra bag for everyone, so anybody else who wants knobs should most definitely speak up now!

I have sent a PM to everybody who has requested knobs.  I have merged the "waiting list" with the order list, because I have enough orders to warrant buying 3000 knobs.  I expect to still have some extras to sell, so I encourage anybody who still wants these knobs to message me.

The PM provides an email address that I need you to send some specific information to.  I will send you a PayPal invoice shortly after I receive your email.  I hope everybody here can be paid up by April 20.

If you have asked for knobs and you have not received a PM yet, send me a message NOW and I will send you instructions on how to order.

Cheers,

nebula

i'm paying soon Neb, i promise!!  i gotta pay the taxman first!! >:(

Thanks for the heads up Buhler.  Send me the email anyway (as requested in the PM), because I need it to confirm your final quantity. Also just let me know in the email how long you need to pay.

Same goes for anybody else who hasn't responded ... there are a few people now asking for more than were ordered, so I will allow everybody who has received a PM until April 20 to respond. If I haven't heard anything from you by then, your knobs will probably go to somebody else.

Even if a few people can't come up with the cash by then, it's cool... just let me know, so I can reserve your knobs.

A quick note:  there are a few people who have not responded to the private message I sent you here in the forum.  If you want out, or if you can't pay by April 20 (5 days away), please let me know.

There are a few people asking me for additional P401 knobs, but the knobs are reserved for people who put themselves down in the Wiki but have not yet responded.  If I hear nothing by April 20 I will sell your knobs to somebody else.

If you need more time, or if you need to back out of this order, it's no problem - please just let me know.

I'll be sending a PM to each missing person shortly, but if you are one of the affected people please send me a message ASAP.

Thanks

Sorry Sasha and everyone, I see I wasn't completely clear ... I said this:

Delivery will take up to 4 weeks, and I will immediately mail them out to all who have ordered.

Even though I requested that all payments be made (or accounted for) by April 20, I actually placed the order a week beforehand, at my own risk.  So I still don't expect to receive the knobs for a couple weeks (The order was placed on April 11).

I promise I'm not running anywhere with anybody's money.  I've handled a big bulk for displays and I hope to do more knobs very soon.

If anybody is uncomfortable and needs to see my "paper trail" on this I will share, privately.

I think that since the chat went down, these threads are getting stranger...

When the chat first appeared I was kind of against it, because I was afraid that good knowledge would become exclusive to those who hung around in the chat.  Then I realized that it was a really huge community builder, where ideas got exchanged, and things like bulk order status got casually mentioned ... and we all got to know each other a bit better.  So I would try to drop in a few times a week.

I miss the chat.

Sorry Sasha and everyone, I see I wasn't completely clear ... I said this:

I promise I'm not running anywhere with anybody's money.  I've handled a big bulk for displays and I hope to do more knobs very soon.

Don`t you worry. I don`t think anybody thought you`ll runaway. :) You already did a good job with those LCDs, and I`m sure you are respectable ;)