CLOSED: Black Re'an P401 Soft-touch knobs - 39 cents each

nebula

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had no idea counting knobs could be this much fun ...

These knobs will arrive packaged in repurposed bags or envelopes.  The Canadian mailout will be in a couple of days ... the US mailout will be in a couple more days.  Sorry, no better estimates than that at this time.  I am also preparing for a gig right now at a festival in northern Ontario, Canada, which will render me unavailable from sometime Wednesday until Sunday.  I will do my best to get everything out by Wednesday, but if I can't, it will go out on Sunday or Monday at the latest.

By the way:  the knobs are excellent.  I checked a couple to make sure they fit on my MS2000, which they do, perfectly. And they feel great.

BoxOf2800_thumb.jpg

BagCloseup_thumb.jpg

About300_thumb.jpg

8bagsOf100_thumb.jpg

2843_BoxOf2800_jpg4f9500d853a0a538feac80

2845_BagCloseup_jpg2479b6e08dae881107bce

2847_About300_jpg57b93c3c19550cf7364d7f5

2849_8bagsOf100_jpgd80f53c18fd0314e21f2c

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

It did take me longer to get this stuff organized than I thought.  I got swamped with a variety of gigs musical and non-musical.  Counting these things was not so bad, but re-counting SUCKS.

A few packages were mailed out last week, and with only a couple of exceptions, the rest went today or will go tomorrow.  If your package is not mailed out by tomorrow you will receive a PM with the details - most likely we have some special arrangement that needs to be completed.

Thanks everybody for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Nebula where are you located in Canada ? i could maybe get my knobs directly. I'm in Montreal, Quebec.

-- Edit

Ok, you are located in Brampton, Ontario. Too far from here.

Btw, my name isn't on the P-401 Wiki order list but the paypal payment done since April 10.

A few packages were mailed out last week, and with only a couple of exceptions, the rest went today or will go tomorrow ..

Thanks everybody for your patience.

I reckon you never mailed any knob. At least somebody would received it by now and post about it here. At least US people. Seams rave flu got you again.  ::) I just cannot understand how can people say one thing and do another. Shame on you. >:(

booyahh  :o

Take it easy sasha mate. I know it's been a long time, and to fear that there is a big problem is natural (hey, it's the internet), but let's just take it easy until we hear from nebula. He's shipping internationally, so if they go by sea/land and not by air, they could take months to arrive, not to mention customs etc. Something may have come up, he may be unwell...there are lots of reasonable explanations for the delay. Let's wait a little while longer, it's only been two weeks :)

I`m not complaining why I didn`t received it yet, nor when he will send it to me. I just say, if it is sent as Nebula said, somebody in US should received it by now. It is really unfair to left people from the batch uninformed about it.