nebula

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You didn't answer the question.

I think you're missing the point here dude. It's pretty simple really. You pay. He ships. You don't get stuff, you PM him. You still don't get stuff, you PM him. If you feel that you need to warn others about the seller, then you can post here, politely. Otherwise, I fail to see any benefit in pursuing this further in the public forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there.  Haven't even read anything yet.  I am back.  For good.

I know there are a couple of people who were missed or shorted on the big mail-out.  Please expect a PM within the next day.

Just to quell any concerns, anybody who's been shorted can opt out or have me mail the outstanding knobs.  I have recently come across a number of spare 12VDC wall wart transformers, and will include one for free to anybody who wants one with their outstanding knobs.

I want to get any discrepancies cleared up by the end of the week, and resume my regularly scheduled life.

Thanks,

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

This bulk order is now closed.

All parties are verified to have received their orders (except KnowGood, who I will be meeting up with in person to exchange knobs, cases, tunes and beer).  Nobody lost money, nobody got short-changed.  Please contact me by PM if for any reason you feel you came up short in this bulk order.

Other Re'an stuff is coming, too.