CLOSED: Black Re'an P401 Soft-touch knobs - 39 cents each

nebula

Give it a update about the shipping nebula??

The written order confirmation I received says May 18 at the latest, so if I don't hear anything by then I will follow up.  I already bitched and complained a lot just to get these things ordered, so I don't want to pester them again unless they are late to deliver.

I will update the title of this thread with the status of the order.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@nebula: any spares are welcome even in small quanitiy;

yesterday i got a chance to tweak these on some mixing console... they feel pretty nice;

if any spares, even 5-10, is welcome, so anyone who got way too much for himself are welcome to drop me a note, incl neb'  ;)

Totally.  I'll note that in my spreadsheet now, and await your PM.

did i send you my address already???  i'm confused.  moving sucks.  i can't remember what i've done and not done for the last 2 weeks and i'm trying to tie up a bajillion loose ends.  AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG! ::)

Mr. Good ..... check your PM  :)

It's a holiday Monday here in sunny Canada and nothing is open.  I am still waiting for knobs, technically 1 day after the anticipated delivery date, so I will now email the distributor for an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone ...

I'm back, Detroit Music Fest went very well, and I seem to have caught "Rave Flu" which laid me up for a few days afterward.  Yuck.

I emailed the distributor this morning, since I have heard nothing since two weeks ago when they said "May 30".  If I don't get a satisfactory response today, I will call.  Please hang in there.

I just got off the phone with our distributor (near Montreal).  I am told that they have received part of the order from Re'an (not the whole shipment), and they are waiting for Re'an to advise them of the status of the remainder.  I didn't ask how many they had received, because I don't want to have to pay to ship the order to me in two parts.  I expect a response "real soon now".

I just got an email from the distributor.

It seems that the manufacturer had to stop at 2800 pieces because their tool broke.  They will not be able to make any more P401 knobs until July.

I had ordered 3000, but this shouldn't be a problem.  There are one or two people who I already know aren't in a huge hurry for the knobs, and I will be contacting them personally to make arrangements. 

I anticipate I will have 2800 knobs in about a week, and I will send them out promptly.  As soon as I get them I will snap some pics and post them here, then start counting and mailing.  Thanks everyone for your continued patience.

Hi everyone ...

I'm back, Detroit Music Fest went very well, and I seem to have caught "Rave Flu" which laid me up for a few days afterward.  Yuck.

I emailed the distributor this morning, since I have heard nothing since two weeks ago when they said "May 30".  If I don't get a satisfactory response today, I will call.  Please hang in there.

Off subject... but who did you enjoy at DEMF.  I've been going since the first one and I had a lot of fun this year.  Beatport tent was bumpn'. 

^^ Derrick May's afterparty on Saturday night rocked my world.

I had never seen Terrence Parker live before, and he was fantastic.

Wasn't too big on Saturday night's live Carl Craig set - great vibe goin' on, but he managed to take a groove that would make a nice 4-minute record and stretched it into an hour-long live set.

Alex Smoke - genius.

Josh Wink - Bumpin.

Stacy Pullen - I never knew ... :)

^^ Derrick May's afterparty on Saturday night rocked my world.

I had never seen Terrence Parker live before, and he was fantastic.

Stacy Pullen - I never knew ... :)

I made it out to Accelerate the afterparty Monday with Dan Bell.  OMFG!!!

TP is the man period.  Just saw him about a month prior at a rave that went til 6am on his birthday at the Eastern Market

Stacy rocks those 4 hour sets like no one else can.

I really dug Half Hawaii, DBX live, Dubfire and Cobblestone Jazz Live at the festival.