CLOSED: Black Re'an P401 Soft-touch knobs - 39 cents each

nebula

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just received 100 Black Re'an P401 Soft-touch knobs. Hooray! Thanks nebula!

(and a pre-emptive "Thanks nebula!" from stryd_one, since I have his 300 here too).

btw one of the knobs is actually very dark grey and a little bit translucent... didn't you test everyone's knobs before shipping?  ;) hehehe

I want to have a limited edition extra rare knob as well  ;D

I received two of those!  ;D (Actually, it's a really, really small difference in color that you only notice in good light. Also, the transparency is slightly different, which you only notice when looking at the knob from below.)

I received two of those!  ;D (Actually, it's a really, really small difference in color that you only notice in good light. Also, the transparency is slightly different, which you only notice when looking at the knob from below.)

I wonder if these were made by a dying knob-casting machine, in it's last throes of knob creation.

Hiya dstamand, there are several of us who have dealt with nebula in the past, with good results.  I'm sure you'll get your knobs soon.

As you can see by his post count, Stryd has been around a while, and he is quite the protective type.  My guess is that anything non-committal you post will be taken as a negative thing by him.  Is that what you intend?

I have no doubt that nebula is a great midiboxer, i've read many of his post before ordering from him. I just want to make sure the money is not lost and my order wasn't forgotten, i don't care about the knobs since i can buy the same thing from another guy, another place.

This situation is not fair because nebula never contacted me for anything else than saying "thank you for your Paypal Payment" correct me if i'm wrong, that was an automatic reply from Paypal payment system.

I'm about 2 or 3 post office away from his, this mean that the delivery time is ~72 hours from his place to mine. Something wrong append there, who knows! I'll take my money back if i can just receive a reply from him to solve this situation.

Just an important note here, my native language is french and i suck big time writing in english. I know stryd_one is very intensive from what i've seen lately, i apologise strongly to him if my previous remarks be offended. He's impressive, him alone is an ecosystem here.

This situation is not fair because nebula never contacted me for anything else than saying "thank you for your Paypal Payment" correct me if i'm wrong, that was an automatic reply from Paypal payment system.

I think that's all I got too.  I have purchased many things on ebay or from people on the internet, and sometimes the paypal message is all I ever see before I get the item...

I'm about 2 or 3 post office away from his, this mean that the delivery time is ~72 hours from his place to mine.

I have also done group buys and I run a business selling parts.  Sometimes I have customers who call me from here in the same city and expect me to ship to them right away before I finish shipping other orders.  I don't think it's fair to everyone else to ship to the local people until it's their turn...  Maybe you weren't first in line?

Something wrong append there, who knows! I'll take my money back if i can just receive a reply from him to solve this situation.

I have seen posts from people who have received knobs, so I believe you will get yours soon.  Getting your money back is something I think you should discuss privately with nebula in email or PM, not publicly on this forum...