MB-6582 panels...

Doug Wellington

Hi everybody, thanks for all the good thoughts!  I hope you'll also send good thoughts to the leukemia patient that I'm helping too.  I actually don't know who he is, all I know is that he's a 57 year old guy with leukemia, and I just did a second bone marrow donation for him.  I encourage everybody to check out marrow donation - you could save somebody's life with not a lot of trouble on your part.  Please contact me via email or PM if you want to know more, or you can check out http://www.marrow.org.  (That's the US site, I'm sure other countries have similar programs.)  Interesting thing is that I had a complete physical when I did the first donation and that's how I found out about my own health troubles.  I'm glad for that, since I probably would have only found out I was in trouble *after* I had a stroke or heart attack!  :o

Anyway, I've been getting back up to speed in both the kit mill and the wood and metal shop, so I'm hoping to have some good news for you guys soon.  I need to finish up the MB-808 kit, as I have a lot of money tied up in parts for that project!  As soon as I get the cash flowing back in from that, I'll be able to get the rest of the parts for the MB-6582 panels and other projects I'm working on...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onya mate ! Working from inside the hospital system in the past we have terrible problems finding donors here in Australia. For a little bit of discomfort you make all that difference to one maby two peoples lives. May you work with speed and happiness.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

I see the date on this thread is quite old and just wondering where I can get a set of mb-6582 panels from.

I'm in New Zealand, so would need to be shipped I guess.

cheers

If you don't want to wait for this bulk order, try ordering your panels from Front Panel Express. You can find the FPE files on the Wiki page created by Wilba for the MB-6582. Or you can get in touch with julianf - he's a user on this board that is making panels for MB-6582 at a lower cost that FPE. He is located in the UK, I believe. But, you can message him here on the forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...