Panasonic Motorfaders again...

mF_freak

Hi,

I'm just curios if someone from the US Midibox diyers visits Germany sometime. If, you could purchase 50-100 panasonic Motorfaders and sell here for the Midibox public, since we dont have here a panasonic distributor that sells those faders. I could pay a couple of dollars more then its original price for your effort. Really, it would be perfect, since many german diyers looking for them.

We have the possibility to buy ALPS faders here in germany, but theyre about 30 euro each, and for that price we could purchase at least 3-4 panasonics...

regards

I'm from france, and maybe I could make an order for you, and then send it to USA... but I don't know the shipping!!!! and why not make a big order and so you then send it to the american's people who want some...

Hi Pilo,

I am from germany, and want the Panasonic Motorfaders shipped FROM Usa TO Germany. I asked some people if they can buy it from the USA and bring them to Germany if they are planning to Travel to Germany.

I hope now it is clear.  ;D

@ pilo: even in europe you can order from allelectronics. you have to order by mail because their website-order doesn't support europe. i asked them how you can handle a order out of europe and this was the answer:

We do ship to Germany.  Shipping cost for 10 CAT#MSP-10K is as follows:

Express Mail $38.00 1 week

Air Mail $17.50 3-6 weeks

If you buy 9 of this item the cost is $7.00 each and if you buy 10 or more the cost is $6.75 each plus the cost for parts.  We only accept Postal Money Orders payable in US funds.

icam

oh, i don't know eactly but i think they would have mentioned if there was a VAT...

i haven't ordered faders by now cause i'm still searching for them faders somewhere in europe for a good price (and my mb-project is not at the point where i need them by now  :-/)

icam

Heya Sly if you want to paypal me, have me buy the faders from allcorp then re-ship them to you, that might work.  A 4 pound package from here to Germany via USPS priority mail (4-7days) costs $26 to ship. (2 pounds is $15, not sure how many you are needing, but you can check rates at www.usps.com)

Just a thought.... :)

I don't know how the VAT thing works though, is that owed in Germany when you recieve the package?

Have fun!

SmashTV

I don't know how the VAT thing works though, is that owed in Germany when you recieve the package?

Writing 'ebay win' or summin similar on the green customs slip should get round any additional charges on arrival - I got a matey in the US to send some of the allcorp motors this way, all was peachy ;)

Nice...

Dan

Hi SmashTV   ;)

Great!!! Thank you for your help.

I would order it from you immediately, but suddenly since yesterday i know that i have to go for 5 months outside my country  across Europe to work. And the problem is, noone is at home.  :-/

It would be very cool if we could stay in touch and when i am back, i will definitely send you Money, so you may buy the faders and ship them to me.

One more thing: I never used paypal before but i would like to. Do i have to create an account somewhere or how do i pay via paypal? I will mail you my email adress, and if you could explain me how to send money via Paypal, i would do of course.

I dont think that the faders will take more than 4 pounds, anyway, i dont think also that the difference between the shipping prices is not too much, considering i will have the double amount of faders shipped. ;) Also, even with VAT excluded, the price is still acceptable for me i think. It would be cool if its included though.

What i would like to know (maybe from Dan) , how much customs (duty) im going to  pay? If you (Dan) could tell me what amount you paid exactly for your faders would be great too, so i would have an info and time to prepare the money  :)

Thanks again smashtv...

Regards & peace

Hi SmashTV   ;)

Great!!! Thank you for your help.

I would order it from you immediately, but suddenly since yesterday i know that i have to go for 5 months outside my country  across Europe to work. And the problem is, noone is at home.  :-/

It would be very cool if we could stay in touch and when i am back, i will definitely send you Money, so you may buy the faders and ship them to me.

Cool, let me know when you are ready, i'm not going anywhere :)

One more thing: I never used paypal before but i would like to. Do i have to create an account somewhere or how do i pay via paypal? I will mail you my email adress, and if you could explain me how to send money via Paypal, i would do of course.
You have to have a free account with paypal, you set it up at www.paypal.com and it draws from your bank account and or your credit card.  It's really easy and simple, but a bit invasive if you are afraid of letting out your CC number (like me!)....;)

Have fun and be safe on the work trip!

SmashTV

He SmashTV,

Would you be so kind to be abused for some more orders? I'm thinking LCD encoder and Motorfader...

You can of course benefit from the money I'd save ;)

Think about it..

I (the netherlands) could benefit from normal prices and you could share in the amount of maney I save

I'm not having a list ready right now but I'm thinking of making a LC clone (or two.. thre... or XT's)

Greetz tHe_IkkE