Sifam Bullet Type knobs -- CLOSED -- Shipping Has Started

asafnetzer

Future Bulk order - Sifam Knobs

This bulk order is for the "Bullet" type Sifam knobs.

The knobs are soft touch, Two color knob with pointer, 11mm long shaft, 6mm shaft diameter.

They are really nice (dare to say sexy) and the colors are quite intense, not dull as some of the knobs I have seen lately.

Comes in both a D-type shaft and a splint type shaft.

Some x0xb0x builders showed some interest in those, You would need 8 of those in D-type shaft, North orientation.

Minimum order is 1000 pieces. (per knob type)

Price for a piece is 0.16 GBP

Color wise, I guess the a black knob with a white pointer would be good for everyone, although I have always wanted a white knob with a red pointer.  :)

For now, this thread is to see if we can reach the minimum order, I am not taking orders yet.

If someone is Interested please write the quantities you want and what type,

Questions and comments are welcome.

Asaf

[table]

[tr][td]User Name | [/td][td]Splint Type | [/td][td]D Type (north orientation) |[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]asafnetzer [/td][td]300  [/td][td]50 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]mc4 [/td][td]  [/td][td]50 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]dj3nk [/td][td] 100 [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Boris [/td][td]  [/td][td] 64 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Offe [/td][td]  [/td][td] 100 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]nebula [/td][td]  [/td][td]50 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Matyt [/td][td]30  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sasha [/td][td]  [/td][td] 100 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Kartoshka [/td][td] 25 [/td][td] 25 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Goblinz [/td][td] 50 [/td][td] 50 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]ultra [/td][td]  [/td][td] 200 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]kokiPsiho [/td][td]  [/td][td] 25 [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Jaydee [/td][td] 100 [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td] [/td][td] ---- [/td][td] ---- [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Total [/td][td] 605 [/td][td] 714 [/td][/tr]

[/table]

1_thumb.jpg

2_thumb.jpg

3_thumb.jpg

2440_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c488

2442_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f297

2444_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896c

I posted about these knobs on local forum and will let you know the results. I personally doubt we can get to 1000pcs. I don`t need more than I need for x0xb0x of those D shaft, but if the minimum order of 1000 would be for mixed type than I`m sure we could reach it much easier. What was about those black bullets with gray pointer? I get there are no minimum for those, right? I prefere black white myself but I`m sure even black/gray wouldn`t look bad.

I doubt it myself  :)

Hopefully we can reach the minimum order for the splint type and then maybe Sifam would agree to supply just what we need of the D-type.

There is a minimum order for every type but they have around 500 of the D-type, Grey on black so, again hopefully when and if we make a large

normal order they might be willing to add as much as we need for the x0xb0x.

Asaf

Let`s hope for the best. For now there are just two of us.  :-\

Unusual bullet shape is the matter of taste but I find it most ergonomic knob I ever tried. Very pleasant to turn whether you hold it with full grip or just with the tips.  :)

Hi Asaf,

thank you for starting this bulk order. I would take some knobs, black/red looks good, but lets see which colour reaches the minimum order.

user = mc4

count=50

shaft= D-type shaft, North orientation.

color=? (let's see)

Frank

am i reading this price correctly?  about 32 cents USD per knob seems really cheap and i would buy 100 of these if they were grey on black.

Yes, thats the price, color wise, we would know only when and if we reach the minimum quantities, would you go for it if they were white / red on black as well ?

Oh and what type do you like ?

splint type.

if they were red on black, i'd go for 36 of those.  grey on black, 100.  i'll have to get back to you on a quantity for white on black, sorry.  it's going to depend on what my 9090 case looks like and i haven't received it yet.

ultra

As i see that there is no progress in this bulk order we can consider taking an offer, if it's still relevant - I'll have to check, that was

offer to me by Sifam, they have 500 red on black in splint type shaft and 500 gray on black D-type shaft type -as seen in the photos

that they are willing to sell for the same price, I just want to check if the people who are interested are O.k with this color scheme.

I am willing to order the missing quantities just to reach the 500 / 500 thats needed for this order.

Best regards,

Asaf

I have 10 local x0x builders that are interested in gray/black variant too, just so they don`t have to hunt knobs themself  :P So it is probably about 100 peaces for me. I would take some more for me if there are white/black knobs.

OK, I'm in!

I would like 50 red and 50 white if that is possible, although if it isn't i'd prefer all red.

User Name |    Splint Type |    D Type (north orientation) |

goblinz                0                  100 (50 red, 50 white)

G

Hi Goblinz,

Glad you are in on this but I see no option of getting the D type with red pointer, right now we do not even reach the 1000 minimum for the white.

The only option with the D type is the gray on black. (for now)

Best regards,

Asaf

Doh! didn't quite read that right... New order      \/ \/ \/

User Name |    Splint Type |    D Type (north orientation)                                            |

goblinz      |      50 Red    |      50 grey or white if they become available                      |