Sifam Bullet Type knobs -- CLOSED -- Shipping Has Started

asafnetzer

Hello,

Right now we have the minimum for the 2nd option color scheme, if you have not read through I'll sum it quickly.

Minimum order for color type = 1000 pieces which we didn't reach (yet)

Sifam have 2 types of those knobs already in stock, 500 of each, and they are willing to sell them. (the same that are in the photos, have a look)

I will close this order on the 15th of May, So take your time and see if you like to join and agree to the colors option.

If we reach 1000 on any type we can have a discussion regarding the color, if not then Spinlt type is red on black, D type is Gray on black.

Best regards,

Asaf

Hello,

I have sent PM to all that have shown interest to verify that you still do 

As this order is closing at the end of next week please recheck that the quantities are right and

that the color scheme suits you. (if you need to change something please do it till the 10th)

If any other members want to join in please do so till the 10th of this month.

Any questions, comments, requests are still welcome  ;)

Best regards,

Asaf

Hello all,

I have just received the final price quote from Sifam, the person who handled the order so far left them last week thou the long wait.

The updated price, after shipping + taxes is 0.20 GBP a knob, He forgot to mention the tax in our previous email but I guess it's a standard,

I'm just used to, in Israel, that the price is with all taxes included.

It's still, in my opinion, a good price for those knobs but need to check with the people involved.

Please contact me as soon as possible with a Yes / No on this.

EDIT : shipping cost refers only for the shipping from Sifam

Best regards,

Asaf

• 3 weeks later...

The knobs have arrived. For those of you who didn't know, I have taken delivery of the package to save the horrendous postage cost to Isreal). I'm picking up envelopes this week and will start the job of counting them out and packaging them next week. Please be patient with this as there are a lotof knobs to distribute and I am currently sorting out he ALBS knobs. I will post the Sifam knobs together with the ALBS knobs where applicable to save postage.

Eddie

• 1 month later...

Updates,

Some of the packages are on the way right now, some would go soon.

Thank you all for your quite waiting, I guess not taking your money till now helped  ;)

Now, Pay...

I'll be sending invoices soon,

Once again I would like to thank Goblinz for helping with the distribution, you should too.

Best regards,

Asaf

I would jsut liek to add my apologies to this thread for the lateness of the packages going out. I've been having some quite serious family issues at home over the past couple of months that have taken priority. Things are getting a bit better now so we are back on track.

G