Grabbag - Duke Nukem Theme

nILS

[me=nILS Podewski]hides under desk[/me]

Um, I'm on it. Seriously. Well, actually, right now I'm waiting for the etched boards. I assume you built your pokey board already and got started on the engine to help me out a bit? ;)

i wish i knew more otherwise i totally would help you out!!  the MbSIDv2 is kicking my newb ass around right now!! :-[  give me a few weeks and i'll be able to help!! ;D

are the most current schematics on the wiki or are there new ones?  i can't remember.  i can breadboard one soon and see what i can do...  you want to teach me how program in C???  ;)

bummer! ;D  damn my music degree!!! i need to go back to university to study programming!!

And here was i thinking i should have studied music at Uni instead of all those programming courses. ;)  If i teach you C, do you want to teach me music?

And here was i thinking i should have studied music at Uni instead of all those programming courses. ;)  If i teach you C, do you want to teach me music?

anytime man!!  if you ever have questions just let me know.  i majored in composition and theory so i'm more of a 'programmer' than a performer anyway. ;D

Heh, that's what midiboxing is for :)

it totally is... i've been challenged on so many levels already!  it's hard not to let this take over the actual reason i'm building one!  some days i'd rather work on my midibox and dream of making more than write music!  it's scary!! :o

I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say: Yeah, when I started with the midibox stuff I did it *only* to have box XY. Then it became a hobby and I started enjoying the building itself as much as using them.

After fiddling with grabbag for the FM "demo" I just had to make a remix using some VSTIs and a SID ;)

http://www.schickt.de/temp/nILS_-_grabbag.mp3

YEAH !!! ;) I like the Duke ^^. It was one of my absolutly favourite games (even if I was just 14 ;) ). I was very proud to have a external GM Expander with a (that time) monster sound (much better than loved SB AWE) :D. I think it was called Yamaha TG-100.

I wish the themes of todays games would be more rocking like this good old one ;)