BULKORDER 4x40 LCDs/10.- Euro/Piece & another 2x16 -CANCELLED-

MTE

Hi

where did you find it?

from a seller ;)

I need at least a inquiry of  50 pieces to get this price (sorry, I forgot to write this down yesterday)

Also I found another great source of 2x16 LCDs with nice inverted red characters !!!

2431094890_c432d96c53.jpg?v=0

2431075344_68f8953f88.jpg?v=0

For the price I must deal with the Seller, depends also of the need of inquiry here ;)

I was just thinking, you could make a SEQ with just one of these lcds right?

just have 2 rows of tactile switches under neath it, one for the 2nd line and one for the forth.

This is taken from uCapps midibox sequencer v3 hardware options:

Which display size?

For MIDIbox SEQ V3, two 2x40 LCDs are required! The menu pages won't be displayed completely on smaller LCDs, a software solution for 2x16 or 2x20 LCDs is not supported (and very hard to realize)!

A single 4x40 LCD as replacement for the two 2x20 LCDs is possible, but keep in mind, that this requires to arrange the GP buttons and rotary encoders at the top and the bottom of the LCD, so that they are aligned with the 8*5 character segments of the display. Without this alignment, menu item values cannot be edited intuitively.

What does "Registered Parcel" mean? Some kind of tracking number?

No, no tracking number..."registered" is in german called "Einschreiben", that means I get a record that Ive bringed the parcel to postoffice, if its get lost, thell pay maximum 25.- Euro back ->http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?xmlFile=link1015122_3915 (only in german language, sorry)

If you want insuranced parcel with tracking number u must pay minimum 17.- Euro for outside germany, thats so f..cking expensive :(

I posted in DokuWIKI what I like to have but now I don't know what I have to do to pay.

Ive seen that, good job :) What you have to do is you have to wait :)

All news Ill post here, also Ill PM all ppl the details for paying (per bank or paypal) when the bulkorder starts, and you should look at the wikipage from time to time, there I calculate all costs in the table ;)

EDIT : Ive edited the table again, all ppl should mark how they want to pay (bank or paypal), so I know if there I must add paypal-fee or not ;)

2431075344_53830ff524_o.jpg

Yoh I got my sample today :)

this photo is with camera-flash, 1st picture on top without ;)

2431094890_592f19b4af_o.jpg

you must drive the backlight separately with 10-12V, because with 5V it dosnt light...

2431075256_12b83328f6_o.jpg

Ive soldered 4x1k resistors to the 4 "-"-pins of the backlight-leds, because Im not sure if there are resistors for the BL (there is no datasheet available :( ) ... maybe R1 - R4 is for this, they marked as "427"....R7 marked "913"...

2430260705_bcef36bcd3_o.jpg

Also I got the price for this LCDs....8.- Euro per piece...

Enjoy