Any interest in ALBS jog shuttles? (- CLOSED -)

smaudio

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of putting an order together for some ALBS #401907 SRGPVJ0100 Jog Shuttles to use for the MBSeq datawheel. The minimum order would be 6 shuttles at 5,50 EUR (£4.34) each, so if another 5 people are interested in a jog shuttle, I'll go ahead with it.

Let me know if there's any interest.

Thanks  :)

Oops, sorry, I got the wrong part.  ::)

This is what I meant - it is actually the JOG wheel (the knob that goes on top), not an encoder.

#866003 DK38-144 A.6

I just wanted to put this order together as it seems very difficult to find these jogs anywhere individually.

Minimum order comes up to 16 units at 2.23EUR (£1.78) each.

Anyone interested?

Glad to have people on board with this  :)

I'm located in London UK.

Additional charges would only be PayPal (£0.3 + 3.6% per order) and postage to country of delivery. I've already included VAT in the price.

For UK signed for (3-5 working days)<250g:  £3.31

For international airmail (3-5 working days) <120g parcel:

Europe: £4.86

World: £5.14

If your parcel weighs less or more I’ll invoice you for the equivalent amount, I don't know exactly how much parcels will weight at the moment.

I’ve added the “international signed for†option, which provides proof of receipt. If you wish to opt out, you can take out £3.50 (£1.86 for UK) of the shipping costs, but I can’t hold responsibility if the parcels get lost in the post. Also, if you’d prefer surface mail that would take up to 2-5 weeks, please let me know and I’ll calculate the fees for you, however airmail would be preferable to keep things moving faster.

Payment in GBP please with Paypal.

The initial order will be for 16 but if I get enough interest I might order a few more.

I'll let you know once the order has been put through to get the details from anyone that's expressed interest.

Oops, sorry, I got the wrong part.  ::)

This is what I meant - it is actually the JOG wheel (the knob that goes on top), not an encoder.

#866003 DK38-144 A.6

Ahh... I already have four of these knobs, which should work well as the datawheel knob on the MB-SEQ control surface I'm building.

FYI these knobs should work well with a 3mm panel, 10mm PCB/panel gap and "panel mounting" the encoder to the PCB, like what I talked about here: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11189.msg87646.html (I just forgot to mention this knob suited the other dimensions).

hi matyt,

Have just asked Albs about the shaft and their reply was:"the knob is made to fit a 6mm flat shaft 6/4,5mm and not a 6mm round shaft".

I take that to mean 6mm shafts that are flat at the end, which is what SmashTV's encoders (alps EC12E) are like. Please anyone if you think I'm getting this wrong let me know! (I'm buying these for SmashTV's encoders too) :)

Ok guys cool, I think I'll go ahead with the order asap.

Here's everyone I've got down so far:

Reincarnate: x4

Ilmenator: x3 (tbc)

asafnetzer: x4 (tbc)

matyt: x2

tilted: x10

Imenator and asafnetzer, let me know if you're still interested as I'm hoping to put the order through tomorrow if possible(!)  ;D

Hi everyone,

Order placed and confirmed :)

Order costs after shipping and 19% tax (which unfortunately had previously escaped me) came up to 2.5 EUR per button.

After Paypal fees, it works up to 2.875 EUR (£2.34) per knob per order and depending on the country of delivery, you can add the additional shipping charges that apply to you (see my previous post)

I’ll PM everyone with their individual payment details and after payment I will send out invoices and send out the packages.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

just a quick update on the order - I'm still to receive the parcel so I've just sent a follow-up email to albs.

I hope that it arrives asap as I'm growing a bit impatient...

I'll let you know and start the invoicing process as soon as I receive them.

necro- yeah, I've closed this order quite quickly as I'd like to get things going asap, plus we got quite a lot of interest quick enough so why wait  ;)