bugfight

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the spirit of being tidy  :-[

And as I've always told myself, stop buying pcb's or starting new projects before finishing old ones, yeah right

I say same thing to myself, but how can you not buy PCB when offered. I have same problem starting new project before finishing last ones, but It don`t make sense do nothing while waiting for some parts for first or second project. There is always something to wait. And If I receive the PCB, I just have to solder it. That is at least some progression. I live in a dream that I`ll go into final phase with all my projects and they all become finished in same time.

Here is the CD shelf That keeps x0x and mb808 till waiting for some parts. Other projects are all over the house.  :)

2703395569_11a62ce852.jpg

And, this is where I solder bigger PCBs

2703881267_d51d406af4.jpg

Here is the CD shelf That keeps x0x and mb808 till waiting for some parts.

At least you have enough sense to get something important like that up high where it's safe. Mine end up in the middle of everything, knocked on the floor and who knows what else. I'm lucky some of them still work when I get done. ;D

Jamie: You broke one of my studio rules - no drinks without lids. One day you'll knock one of those glasses/cans over and you'll know why I have that rule

Sasha: I hope you don't wear polyester fabric, or your lab is a static discharge waiting to happen

Jidis: I have a big box for the delicate parts which are waiting... cost me $10 and I know I'm not gonna smash any sids

;)

stryd, thats the monome, quite small (8 X 8 inch box) and can be held with two hands and played as if playing a video game.

except the UltraCore, most of the projects are done or waiting for me to finish the soldering, now working on panel design and enclosures.

Where did you buy the box? I have tried to create one from hardwood. But the plastic one looks good.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...