low freqs mattres

cimo

hi

my housemate/landlord sells some special hesling mattresses  which you can plug to an hifi system as if they were a speaker and play some low frequencies that are supposed to relax or help you with healing yourself

I tried it and i have to admit that it is a nice and refreshing experience: it will pulse some low freqs (around 80-150 Hz) directly in your body, activating naturally existing freqs that are already present

well I took it one step over and i played my favorite low freqs music Transforms by Alva Noto, really a new experience on music listening!

maybe i am going to try some Autechre or just play my own 6582 on it!

Simone

Just be careful of the levels of frequencies around 33Hz, supposedly the ground note. Can be very enjoyable for ladies i'm told, but can also open up your bowls a little bit ;)

Err, you mean the brown note? that's about 8hz...shit, if it was 33 i'd have a very messy studio!!

The one that's nice for ladies is different tho...

They are the resonant frequencies of the anus and uterus, and yes, they're real, but bordering impossible to generate at the required power levels. If the military decided that it was too expensive, then it's not within your reach ;) (Unless you come up with a newer, smaller and more robust and cheap method than they used last time, in which case you are about to become very rich)