Anyone interested in Alps "N" type motor faders?

Doug Wellington

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is ok!

He just needs to take it slower.

I think because he was absent for a while he has lots to do and this has not come along the list yet.

He will respond. Just give it a bit of time.

Jeffry

Hi Doug is everything ok with you.

You're no longer online.

Cheers,

housemaster

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

OK, I'm back! I'm healthy again, and now my 18 year old daughter has left home, so things are a lot happier in my house! I still have more than 100 faders and I want to get them sold. I have sent messages to some of the people who have signed up for this buy to see if anyone still wants motor faders. If the first group doesn't respond to me or doesn't want faders anymore, I'll contact the next group of people on the list until they are all sold. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting for my Motorfaders/and some feedback from doug

While i´m waiting a question:

I rebuilt the motorfader in Autocad, and then make a Eagle library of it, I am not sure about the pinning of Thing --- is the magenta Signal path right in following picture?:

ALPS-RSA0N11M9A07-Motorfader.png

Here is the Orginal Datasheet:

DATASHEET

And here are the CAD Files:

DWG

DXF

Now I want to import that, and make a library in Eagle... but before I want to go sure, that the pinning is correct - is it? It it is then this should be the Eagle Library

LBR

Edited by Phattline

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, my father-in-law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a few weeks ago, and then I was sent on a business trip for work. (I am thankful to have a job with good health insurance...) It seems like one of the packages may be lost, so I need to keep some faders in case I have to send another batch, but there are still some left after that. I will be back home this weekend, and will reply to PMs then...

Regards,

Doug

• 1 month later...

if it were any other person i would be curious but as it is doug i would not worry in the slightest. as we all know doug has been through the wringer lately and his time has not been his own. He is not in the habit of ripping people off, so all i would say is be a little more patient and he will get things sorted.

Doug is a good guy, give him a little time and he will sort things out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...