Question about selling MB hardware

Kartoshka

Seeing newbies taking mbgear, i start asking questions: isn't it practically same as selling on any commercial markets..

Like, i don't mind when people with some track record within this community ask to buy gear, but when total newbies come and buy projects, my cortex isn't quiet that much. ...

Of course i understand that selling offers here is under supervised control, and prices shouldn't be that high as aimed for outsiders, but when newbie takes gear... my private concerns.

Hope you read my mind.

Generally, (my personal POV ;)) selling gear at all is a mistake - which being understood only later, but this is private decision.

Sorry to raise such a sensitive topic.

Kart

Trying to follow along here Kart...  are you complaining that newbies can come here and buy things that are for sale?

I think he does.

But he forgets one thing!

People that hang arround here alot are not intrested in buying ... They want to build there own.

So let it rest..

Has this happened a lot? I haven't even seen that many sale requests for abondoned projects in the year that I've been posting here. Dauwige has been trying to sell his completed MBSEQ for ages.

G