MIDIbox CV PCB (CORE+AOUT+DINX1+Bankstick) + 2 x MAX525

sonicwarrior

the last time I sent out MFs from germany,

it took about 2 months to canada

and aprox. 4 months to australia.

I recommend another shipping method than

"Päckchen Weltweit" which cost around 15 Euros.

Maybe Airmail is better although it might cost a little

more.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is delayed because I currently don't have the time and the money for it.

I can't name a starting date but surely not this month.

I can definitely understand the time factor. I think anyone who organises these things for the community is already being very generous with time and effort. I hope you're not putting yourself out, financially, to help the rest of us with our hobbies though. I for one wouldn't mind paying in advance, if that is the case. Otherwise just take your time, I suppose.

Cheers dude.

-madox

edit: I know other people do put their own money up front for group purchasing etc, which is certainly appreciated too, but perhaps it is not always necessary for it to be done this way?

• 4 weeks later...

This order is closed? "0 left"

or can I place a order for some sets? If yes, 4 sets for me  ;)

This is closed, but nothing happened by now and there is a waiting list.

It will soon be started and maybe someone jumps off because of the long delay.

We'll see.

There is a change in the process: I will only order PICs if EVERY participant wants them because I don't want to take the risk that I'll stay down with these and I don't have the money to pay for leftovers.

So if someone definately is not wanting PICs either another one needs to order that much more or no one will get PICs with this order.

Would be a shame because the PICs were basically the reason for the big delay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paypal is currently a problem as I've got too much money (over 1000 Euro) this year via Paypal.

They wrote something about a money laundering law and now my account is somehow closed.

It seems it was not that a good idea to include the chips in this groupbuy.  :(

I have not had this problem and I've recieved over that for buld orders this year. I have gone through all the verification its and pieces though... There's one for your phone number where they ring you and one for your bank account where they pay small amounts in and you have to tell them how much it is... Have you done all ths?  Paypal suppost is useless,I hope it worksout for you.

Well, not everything what they want from seems to make sense. In my eyes they want too much private information and I don't trust eBay/Paypal in that.

I suppose so. I can see why they want verification on things though, the service could be abused very easily.