Terrible shows by anyone

/tilted/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one, not so bad at all but at the same time, it is terrible. Giorgio Moroder Live performance @ ~2:00 in the video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Check this one :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aww, Toni Basil's not *that* bad. ;)  I remember that Toni Basil song from when I was a kid (and I am sure there were far worse songs on MTV back then).  But did anyone else think that the chorus of April Lavigne's song about "I don't like your boyfriend...think you need a new one" was a pretty noticeable rip-off of Toni Basil?  Same rhythm, pretty similar key, pretty similar delivery.

I'm in on that. Those kids need something to distract them from this crazy idea of singing songs in front of people. Before I saw this, I was still deluding myself that "anyone can sing".

That clip is definitely the Number 1.

But let's not forget this horrible pile...

Horrid.  ::)

Why?

I especially like 0:11, 0:15, 0:21, 1:20, 1:31 - with pause button pressed :D

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Too many horse parallels. I like to decide for myself, whether I think a woman looks like a horse.  ;)

I do like a few of those moments, though.  ;D

(some of them were a little hard to pick, as I'm an old rock'n'roll lighting guy, and some of the moments in there had some pretty serious 1980s rock lighting pr0n.)  8)

Larry Mullen Jr. gets the short end of the stick on this one.

U2 realized it was bad so this was never released.  Apparently it got out not too long ago and was posted to YouTube.

he should have beaten up Bono instead

• 1 month later...

There are some real funny parts, especially the final countdown riff and the part where they come together and kind of 'jam'.  :) Pretty terrible, but obviously intentional!  If any of you haven't seen the 'shreds' series that St Sanders put up on youtube some time ago, you should check them all out!  Slash shreds, Metallica Shreds and Eric Clapton shreds are excellent also.  The guy put lots of work re-working these to be bad performances but still be funny, and relatively believable.