Anybody want Brand New Cybikos? First batch all gone

TheAncientOne

A local wholesaler is clearing a job lot of brand new Cybikos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybiko

I have to buy them by the box, so if anyone is interested, say as a wireless synth controller, then they will be about 10 Euro a pair,  18 Euro for 4, carriage at cost.

I have only a short time to get them, so if anyone is interested, let me know ASAP. I'm getting one batch tomorrow, and will get some more if people on the group want them.

First Batch all gone

If anyone is still interested, the supplier has a few more left

I knew I shouldn't have handled those chips from Wilda without gloves. I've got bulk buyer syndrome!

Now the proud, (temporary, I hope), owner of a pile of Cybikos.

They are Cybiko Classic, mk 2, (they use the <ESC> key for on/off).

They are not that light; I can post 2 in 1 bubble envelope. That keeps the cost within the Royal Mail maximum size, and keeps us out of the clutches of Parcelforce or Fedex.

Looks like packing & carriage to europe, airmail, will be about 11.50 Euro/pair. Thinking on the bright side, even with the PayPal percentage, they will run to less than 12 Euro each, delivered. Surface mail makes about one euro difference, (cheaper).

He did have some Xtreme models, but he wanted 4 times the price for them  :(

Plese memo me your PayPal details, and delivery addresses. If you are a non-european destination, I can post them first, then Paypal you. For Doug, or anyone else in the 'states, on a batch of four, it might be worth unpacking them and sending them without the main box etc, I'll weigh the one I'm testing and get back on that.

• 2 weeks later...

They arrived in Norway yesterday - thanks a lot!

After an extended Pinball session, one of them gave up already - after the reset, I got a message that the Flash was going to be restored, but now it just hangs after the OS version screen. I guess I'll have to look at those Wiki pages  ;D.

Best regards, ilmenator

After an extended Pinball session, one of them gave up already - after the reset, I got a message that the Flash was going to be restored, but now it just hangs after the OS version screen. I guess I'll have to look at those Wiki pages  ;D.

If it proves impervious to restarts, send it back and I'll send over one of the spares I've kept, (just the unit).

By the way, if anyone else is interested, I have 7 left.

Hi Prof,

I did the complete UK classic factory reset, see here. Now it's working again!

I noticed that I can't use the power supplies because the wall plug part cannot really be modified, and of course they are the UK model. If you kept them, the rest is a little over 215g I think (Cybiko and serial cable). If that reduced shipping costs, I'd take another pair. Oh, and are there other colors than neon yellow in your collection?  :)

Thanks a lot, ilmenator

Ah, I should have asked what colors you had...  What colors did you package up for me?

I think I sent 1 yellow, 1 clear, and 2 purple. Though the last 2 could be the other way around.

Thought it might be easier to tell them apart.

Only had 4 blue to start with.

The guy might have a few more. He had some a few Cybiko Xtremes too, but at 4 times the price.