MB-SEQ V3/V4 Control Surface PCB and matching case

Wilba

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

whats the ETA for shipping on groupbuy? I'm not impatient, just excited to build this thing!

I should have everything in hand to do this right within the next few weeks, then I will begin working my way through the list.

I'll do my best to answer all the questions about specifics with the "it's ready" messages I send out at that time.

Best regards

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

gomiboy99,

Due to the coolness of Wikis, you can see the history of the page edits here:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=revisions&first=20&id=wilba_mb_seq_pcb_bulk_order

I'd suggest that you should be allowed to insert your name back in to the list according to this (the date is clearly shown and the order of user edits). But I think the admins / page owner should make any final decision on that!

David

(edited for clarity)

Edited by monokinetic

gomiboy99,

Due to the coolness of Wikis, you can see the history of the page edits here:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=revisions&first=20&id=wilba_mb_seq_pcb_bulk_order

I'd suggest that you should be allowed to insert your name back in to the list according to this (the date is clearly shown and the order of user edits). But I think the admins / page owner should make any final decision on that!

David

(edited for clarity)

It is no big deal really, I can wait a while as I have a functioning (most of the time) sequencer with a cobbled together control surface.

I guess someone over wrote my entry by mistake.

Tim

I'll fix that right now.

I guess someone over wrote my entry by mistake.
Yes it looks like 'philippe nocq' had a problem reading the directions and wiped out your entry/failed to properly format his entry. I repaired his format error on his entry that day but did not notice he had wiped out yours.

Best regards

Tim

I'll fix that right now.

Yes it looks like 'philippe nocq' had a problem reading the directions and wiped out your entry/failed to properly format his entry. I repaired his format error on his entry that day but did not notice he had wiped out yours.

Best regards

Tim

Thanks Tim, I really appreciate that.

Regards

Tim

PS you are not talking to yourself ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Does it make more sense to use the Core LPC17 or the old Core 32?

I only see a STM32 firmware so I guess it's better to use that one but I'm not sure.

Nope, you see 'MIOS32' firmware (though might be worth updating in the SEQ4 page to avoid confusion, it still says 'Precompiled firmware for STM32F103RE') :-) In the midibox_seq_v4_054.zip file both core type binaries as well as source files are available.

As for the core module itself, I remember TK saying 'use the STM32 if possible for old projects to help SmashTV's stocks disappear', not sure if it's still applicable though.

Hth,

freddy

I already got an answer for that: The case we ordered is not big enough for the LPC17 board, so I ordered the Core 32 from SmashTV. :D

Forgot to post that here, sorry.

Ah, too bad for me, I got two LPC boards for experiments as well as for SEQ :-( Seems I have to look for another case, this one looks really good, though...

freddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...