MB-SEQ V3/V4 Control Surface PCB and matching case

Wilba

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

just wondering how far you've got through the list, SmashTV. My name is down, but quite far down the list, so was wondering if you've not got to me, or if perhaps there was some other issue. I do have an email address on my profile, but it's not publicly-visible (i.e. you can drop me a message via the contact form, but can't actually see my address). Is this OK?

I'd actually forgotten about this one (put my name down some time ago), but I'm still interested.

Is there any news on backordered parts, by the way? I'm not in a huge hurry, but it would be good to have an idea of how long things might take, if I haven't now missed the boat entirely, of course.

Cheers,

a|x

• 2 weeks later...
It's all gone verrrrrry quiet....

a|x

Quiet just means I am more focused on getting things done than providing personalized answers about the wiki list. ;)

I am shipping SEQ kits just as I have been for months, with some breaks when parts go temporarily unavailable.

Unfortunately back ordered parts are a post-econofail reality, but that is slowly getting better...... sometimes it's the bicolor LED, sometimes the switch cap, etc. but the lead times seem to be shorter each time all the distributors run out of a crucial kit part.

To be clear for everyone on the list: Just like it says on the wiki page, I am actively making and shipping SEQ kits and when I have one ready for you I will let you know. If I don't see a reply within 7 days I offer that kit to one of the next names on the list.

If for some reason this changes I will write about it on the wiki page.

Best regards

Tim

I wasn't implying that you weren't doing anything, incidentally.
No worries.... I did not read it that way. :)

do i need to put my name again ?
No. The "old" entry is OK. The new list format reflects the difference between the original offer (unworkable due to the effort required for hundreds of order variants and the age of the list) to the PCB only or PCB + parts kit options I have now.

Best regards

Tim

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/03/2017 at 0:37 AM, jaytee said:

This is a five year old thread. You'll have to wait for them to come back in stock at @smashtv's shop like the rest of us.

hi,

may i ask why that is the only possibility? is there an agreement that only Tim may have the boards produced?
sorry if this info is somehwere hidden here, my archeology skills are lacking these days :-)
also if the gerbers are online somewhere i couldn't find them, but if they were, and it was allowed, someone else could have a couple boards made.

cheers

• 6 years later...