Custom MEC Love

stryd_one

They look great, but first things first; let's see what happens with the other switches.

I'll wait for a week to see if i can get things cheaper, if not then Stryd and I will decide who will be ordering what. If possible, I would not mind to add your switches, but it will save your very little i guess.

Sounds good  8)  Obviously don't let this get in the way of the order that we've already started.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I should have posted an update... Haven't been spending as much time on the forum lately so I'm not very attentive. :-[

Some of us have been chasing better pricing in the background, and we're coming along nicely... We'll be back soon, hopefully with better pricing :)

Is there any chance the quantities are large enough to deal directly with MEC?  I see they have sales / special projects contacts listed at http://www.mec.dk/contact/mec .  Maybe it's already known that these numbers are too small to deal with them directly.

We do not sell direct to customers in Denmark, so you can try to contact our Danish Distributor:

FST

70 27  23 27

Contact person: Nicolai Overgaard Hansen

Best regards,

Morten Højdevang

MEC A/S, Industriparken 23, DK-2750 Ballerup

Telephone: +45 44 97 33 66

Mobile:      +45 26 70 75 11

Telefax:    +45 44 68 15 14

Email:        mh@mec.dk

- Show quoted text -

• 4 weeks later...