utopia live!

dstamand

i live in halifax, however i wish i lived in montreal.

i really don't care if its aluminum or steel, as long as its sturdy and is cut properly and i can get in black thats all i care.

Do you need it with Labeling ?

Steel 1.9 mm is fine but you may need to apply primer/paint yourself. The steel (44W) has no rust, no sharp edges, no scratch and it is really clean. DXF needed. Gmail chat invited.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man.. you've opened Pandora's box by quoting prices like that dstamand!

I live in southern New Hampshire (USA) and would be very interested in investigating having panels made as well... but I don't want to start a bandwagon that stops you from getting your own DIY done as well  8)

Oh man.. you've opened Pandora's box by quoting prices like that dstamand!

I live in southern New Hampshire (USA) and would be very interested in investigating having panels made as well... but I don't want to start a bandwagon that stops you from getting your own DIY done as well  8)

Send me one or more dxf + qty required and we will see then. I'm just a little bit affraid of the delivery cost. Who knows!  ;)

Btw, not just laser, i also have full access to a CNC 5 axes http://www.dmgcanada.com/us,milling,dmc64vlinear?opendocument

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

dstamand i was designing my own live controller for some time, but i really don't have the time to complete it.  and i like yours better.  i wanna build one!

Do you want to buy the PCB kit ?

I'm going to order 3 set of 3 PCB from "4PCB" in november.

Two pcb for channels section and one pcb for tha Main section. (the core is TQFP smt)

The front panel is not like that is was shown on my rendering. I decided to go unibody, all CNC aluminium machined. No more laser to ease parts assembly and the anodized finishing is absoltly awesome.

• 3 weeks later...