Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dstamand

utopia live!

37 posts in this topic

i live in halifax, however i wish i lived in montreal.

i really don't care if its aluminum or steel, as long as its sturdy and is cut properly and i can get in black thats all i care.

Do you need it with Labeling ?

Steel 1.9 mm is fine but you may need to apply primer/paint yourself. The steel (44W) has no rust, no sharp edges, no scratch and it is really clean. DXF needed. Gmail chat invited.

Oh man.. you've opened Pandora's box by quoting prices like that dstamand!

I live in southern New Hampshire (USA) and would be very interested in investigating having panels made as well... but I don't want to start a bandwagon that stops you from getting your own DIY done as well  8)

Oh man.. you've opened Pandora's box by quoting prices like that dstamand!

I live in southern New Hampshire (USA) and would be very interested in investigating having panels made as well... but I don't want to start a bandwagon that stops you from getting your own DIY done as well  8)

Send me one or more dxf + qty required and we will see then. I'm just a little bit affraid of the delivery cost. Who knows!  ;)

Btw, not just laser, i also have full access to a CNC 5 axes http://www.dmgcanada.com/us,milling,dmc64vlinear?opendocument

Thanks!

wow it s so well built that it looks like a 3D render...

;D

* nILS Podewski sings: "It's a looong way from the render, if you wanna rock and roooooooll...." Grin

Ah. Thats what i need to hear now. AC/DC

;D

dstamand i was designing my own live controller for some time, but i really don't have the time to complete it.  and i like yours better.  i wanna build one!

dstamand i was designing my own live controller for some time, but i really don't have the time to complete it.  and i like yours better.  i wanna build one!

Do you want to buy the PCB kit ?

I'm going to order 3 set of 3 PCB from "4PCB" in november.

Two pcb for channels section and one pcb for tha Main section. (the core is TQFP smt)

The front panel is not like that is was shown on my rendering. I decided to go unibody, all CNC aluminium machined. No more laser to ease parts assembly and the anodized finishing is absoltly awesome.

How much are you thinking the PCBs will end up costing on this? I would probably be keen for one aswell as this is pretty much exactly the control device Id like to build....

The unit has three PCB, one for ch 1&2, one for ch 3&4, and one for main. This will cost around 27$-30$ each.

I'm not ready for this yet, i've been busy on other thing not related at all  >:(. I'm about to resume my activities again this month. Can't wait!!