some cool lcds???

angel418

I dont see this as spamming?

Probably because i've tried to tidy it up by merging the two threads into one...but you're forming a pattern, and you know what we mean.

I thought this was a forum, meaning for talking socializing.

Exactly - it's for chat supporting DIY - not an alternative to DIY ;)

really I dont know what u mean. I guess u are talking about when I accidently started 2 threads on this, tho I did reply please delete this.

Also I didnt start this looking for Lcds but for trying to find LCD that are hard to find, you know different lcds, like maybe a 2x40 black on white or something out of the norm.

Also I didnt start this looking for Lcds but for trying to find LCD that are hard to find, you know different lcds, like maybe a 2x40 black on white or something out of the norm.

See here:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11909.msg96829.html#msg96829

and here:

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11909.msg96831.html#msg96831

Oddly enough, the 2nd and 3rd replies to this thread.

Those threads didnt work

Yeah, those links both work.

Those links both take you to the top of this thread, where myself and Frailn answered the question you just asked again.

A question which has been asked a great many times on this forum, and answered about the same number of times, usually with exactly the same URL.

Please try harder.  :-\

o ok i thought it was a mess up, thanks for the link, i have seen crystalfonts which i think is where i will get my LCD, though i am really looking got a 2x40 white on black or black on white, or maybe something else i havent seen yet.

i was hoping with this post i would find that, thanks for the links though.