So who's from where around here anyway???

Guest Flownezz

Guest Flownezz

I thought it mught be interesting to find out who is where from this great community, i mean your neighbor might be a midiboxer for all anyone knew ;).  Plus, it might pave the way for a midibox meet in your area:)

Ben ;D

Gday Flownezz  :D

Well Flownez already knows about me, because we both live in the 'city of lights' - Perth in Western Australia.

I think this was a really good idea man, I have noticed many people mentioning Australia in threads about parts lists, and as you say, one of them could easily be my next door neighbour :) I'm sure this will be happening for other countries too...

So where are the rest of you from?

Hey!

Nice idea - like it.  I live in London Monday to Friday trying to get a job, and I live in Giessen in Germany where my fiance is (and my studio - arrgggh!).

So you can see I really need something in the evening to keep me out of the pub :-)

BTW it has it's advantages - Germany is cheaper for secondhand C64s on Ebay, plus some other parts too.

I'm in Bow in London.  Where are you Dan?

Steve.

P.S. Ian, yes, my first post was not my last :-)

A secret location 8) somewhere within Sydney, Australia, and I love it here, but I really don't get out enough to enjoy it like I should!

I have 2 C64's... one my brother found on a dump, the other I bought for $5... including a cheezy clip-on music keyboard that presses directly onto the computer keyboard. I have music software (if you can call it that) on a cassette, if anyone wants it. And 2 Amigas that were thrown out... I felt sorry for them, but still have found no use for them yet!! (I used to have a game called Overdrive that I loved, but I lost it.)

...Steve