[MB-6582 related] PT-10 box Europe Bulk Order Thread

gajimicu

Ok,

So it seems that the UK shop is, for now, the best offer.

Since i started this thread, i'm ready to order it myself.

the fact is that i live in france.

So if we do order from this shop, it's better if someone from the UK take care of the order.

It would cut on shipping costs for everyone.

What do you think ??

Anyone from UK inerested ??

If not I take care of it.

I'll make up a wiki page to gather everyone wishes as soon as we are decided on the shop.

If by next saturday we haven't find any more interesting offer let's go with the UK shop.

I'll put on the wiki page by then.

thanks everyone for contributing and sharing infos !!

Ok,

So it seems that the UK shop is, for now, the best offer.

Since i started this thread, i'm ready to order it myself.

the fact is that i live in france.

So if we do order from this shop, it's better if someone from the UK take care of the order.

It would cut on shipping costs for everyone.

What do you think ??

Anyone from UK inerested ??

If not I take care of it.

I'll make up a wiki page to gather everyone wishes as soon as we are decided on the shop.

If by next saturday we haven't find any more interesting offer let's go with the UK shop.

I'll put on the wiki page by then.

thanks everyone for contributing and sharing infos !!

I don't think I canhelp out with this one, It' would be a very bulky package. If no-one else volenteers then let me know and I may be able to have my arm twisted.

G

Dont forget that the UK price is + VAT @ 17.5% and is from the extended range which means:

Quote:

*  This item is from our Extended Range

* Orders for Extended Range items with a total value of less than £100 are subject to a shipping & handling charge of £10

* Please allow extra time for delivery

* These items will be invoiced separately under a different order reference

* Extended Range items are only available online

cheers

Dave

Hello guys, i'm from holland and i would like to be part of the bulk order, i need 2 boxes. When will the order be placed? And could you please count me in?

Greetings

The rest of the thread would suggest that nothing has been sorted yet, just discussions as to where they may be ordered from and who may be ordering them so no -one can tell you when the order will take place. No doubt there will be a wiki created at some point inviting people to add their order. From past experience it is a right pain to go through a thread looking for people's orders.

Keep an eye on the thread, Ordering info and a timeline will be published as soon as details are worked out.

G

I don't have the time to do the mailouts at the moment, being up to my eyes in x0xb0x stuff, but I do have a full RS trade account. If it can wait until the beginning of October, I'll do it.

They pack best in ones or twos, any more needs multiple packages.

If Goblinz or someone in the UK could do the paperwork/wiki stuff, that would help a lot.

I don't have the time to do the mailouts at the moment, being up to my eyes in x0xb0x stuff, but I do have a full RS trade account. If it can wait until the beginning of October, I'll do it.

They pack best in ones or twos, any more needs multiple packages.

If Goblinz or someone in the UK could do the paperwork/wiki stuff, that would help a lot.

More than willing to do that. I have a set of RS catalogues so can get details from there. Any ideas from last time what the approx postage cost will be. i don't think we need to be exact on overall pricing for no but  ball park figure would be good.

It'll have to wait for next week due to Birthday commitments, ie it's my birthday this weekend and there's every chance I could end up being committed. :D

like hey guys it's not fair! like the same faces do it all the time.... we all appreciate it and all, let alone trustfulness etc etc but hey why 'twist your own arms' again each time?

like you guys rock

that means

I have no problems with helping out. I don't have much electronics experience and I can't code or even pretend to be able to understand how i'd make an app for MIOS. Helping out with bulk orders is my way of putting something back in to the community so I'm more than happy to do this.

G

bad news from radiospares france... since march 2008 they only sell to professional customers  :-\

When i was registering on radiospares ireland the other day it had mandatory fields for business information,

so i wonder is it the same worlwide?  :-\

I dont  know would it be a good idea if i did the bulk order, ireland is a bit of a rip off nation,

id imagine the p+p prices might be high, and also the cost of packaging - unless i bought that online.

How reliable irish post is too i dont know, its reliable for stuff coming inside the country alright!

When i was registering on radiospares ireland the other day it had mandatory fields for business information,

so i wonder is it the same worlwide?  :-\

I dont  know would it be a good idea if i did the bulk order, ireland is a bit of a rip off nation,

id imagine the p+p prices might be high, and also the cost of packaging - unless i bought that online.

How reliable irish post is too i dont know, its reliable for stuff coming inside the country alright!

I'm not sure if you need an account or not. I was under the impression you did so I got my mate to sign up. Next time i looked it didn't look like you had to be a business. What kind of info soes it ask you to provide?

I'm not sure if you need an account or not. I was under the impression you did so I got my mate to sign up. Next time i looked it didn't look like you had to be a business. What kind of info soes it ask you to provide?

This is what comes up on 2 of the reigstration page:

18183609ud0.jpg

I was able to register okay, just threw in midibox.org as the company name lol.

You can have a look too yourself by entering some random info on the first page:

https://radionics.rs-online.com/web/authHome.html

Heh, the name changes to Radionics when i select Ireland.