MB-6582 related PT-10 Bulk order for Americas thread

seekwhensir

With all those 6582 base and CS pcbs about....

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/PT10_bulk_Americas

After adding yourself to the list, please shoot me an email with your shipping details. Postage will be calculated as the actual cost to post, plus packaging. The PayPal invoice will include the handling fee in the postage amount.

Not to be confused with Doug Wellington's Panel (only and custom case) order.

Thanks to Wilba, Stryd_one and DW on this.

The Bulk Order has been extended to Dec 15th 2008 Jan 15, 2009.

Apologies to everyone for the delayed update.

Hey there, any chance of being able to get these cases shipped outside of the US? If not then I will just get it shipped to someone I know in the US and then get them to ship it to me from there.

Also, what do you expect the cases and the panels to cost? Or do you not know that until you have the numbers?

Reason being is that I can get laser cutting done myself as I have a friend who is an industrial designer, but him doing a one off might cost more than this bulk offer....

Hey there, any chance of being able to get these cases shipped outside of the US?

Is now set for a bulk order for North and Central America

Also, what do you expect the cases and the panels to cost? Or do you not know that until you have the numbers.

Reason being is that I can get laser cutting done myself as I have a friend who is an industrial designer, but him doing a one off might cost more than this bulk offer....

The milling fee will be determined by Doug Wellington after the number of participants have been calculated. The final unit price is determined by the number of participants at the end of the run. If you cannot wait, there's always the unconceivable option of DIY.

But you put an 'N' down for the milling/screening option, right?

Not to be confused with Doug Wellington's Panel (only and custom case) bulk order.

Even though there is no intention to have this confused with Doug's panel work, perhaps there is an opportunity to pool buying power, seeing as a number of people on Doug's list will be having Doug purchase cases within the U.S., and those cases will first be sent to Doug, also in the U.S.? Is this what was already going to be happening behind the scenes?

Anyway, it seems to make sense, though I am not really sure what everyone's arrangements are in this matter.

Even though there is no intention to have this confused with Doug's panel work, perhaps there is an opportunity to pool buying power, seeing as a number of people on Doug's list will be having Doug purchase cases within the U.S., and those cases will first be sent to Doug, also in the U.S.? Is this what was already going to be happening behind the scenes?

Anyway, it seems to make sense, though I am not really sure what everyone's arrangements are in this matter.

Doug and I have agreed to let the lists ride. At the end of the North and Central Americas tally, we will contact all participants to eliminate any chances of duplicates ( which has been pushed up to November 1st ). Doug appears to have much going on as he is sorting panels for multiple designs and fabricating 2 different types of enclosure alternatives, in addition to his own projects. On this bulk order, I will be handling the actual ordering, sending the panels to and receiving them from Doug, then shipping them out.