Midi Master Clock

Braintu

Hi everybody.

Long time ago we started the Clockbox project discussed in this forum. Now the hardware is nearly ready and we want to show you some pics:

front:

backpanel:

I hope we find the time to get it done very soon.

bye braintu

I'm just about to start building a Midi Master Clock myself, and I love your design.

Where did you get the case?   Any chance on more details so that others can follow your design? This will be my first Midibox project....

Hi again.

Thanks for the praise  ;D

The case is an old one I bought from conrad electronic. I use a acryglas as a frontpanel because it is more easy to modify (drill...). Then I used printable foil to make it look good.

The design concept can be found here: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/midimasterclock

There is a source code from TK. For this box we have to modify it a bit (witch is not done jet).

@stryd_one: Thanks for editing - I did not find the way to do it.

...and yas! the buttons are from an old mac keyboard.

@TK: Hi Thorsten. As you can see we got a fader and a joystick on our clockbox. But on the AINs there are all the MIDIOUTs. So my question is: what is the best pin to put two of the midiout to? - So that we can use the twi pins for analogue in?

Everyone a good time.

Greetings

I like the case as well! :)

@TK: Hi Thorsten. As you can see we got a fader and a joystick on our clockbox. But on the AINs there are all the MIDIOUTs. So my question is: what is the best pin to put two of the midiout to? - So that we can use the twi pins for analogue in?

RC4 and RC5 would be the first choice

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Ahh alright - then I will do it like this.

Btw. can you post the link to the source code again? I can not find it anymore. May be ad it to the wiki than it will be more easy for other users to rebuild it.

What about putting the pic of the clockbox in the wiki too? (As a sample it could look like)

Greetz brain

Btw. can you post the link to the source code again? I can not find it anymore. May be ad it to the wiki than it will be more easy for other users to rebuild it.

That's what SVN is for. I'll be happy to upload it there if you like, braintu? (But... Isn't it there already?)

• 2 months later...