The last 2 songs of the Live ACT ....

gillesdeshays

Salut!

Too bad the SiD isnt in there :( I would've loved to hear it in such composition and, otherwise it becomes a little repetitive (je dis pas ça méchament :P)

I like this kind of music... you're doing good work! Do you know a band called The Shizit? You might like what they do...

Oh and I feel SkinnyPuppyesque lyrics would be welcome but that's just me :)

Salut!

Too bad the SiD isnt in there :( I would've loved to hear it in such composition and, otherwise it becomes a little repetitive (je dis pas ça méchament :P)

I fell so stupid to let the SID aux closed .....  :'(

And it's repetitive ... i know ... i'm working on it ....  ;D

But i just have only 14 days to make this set ....

But , you're right ...it's too repetitive !

I like this kind of music... you're doing good work! Do you know a band called The Shizit? You might like what they do...

Thanks !

i try to find some Shizit ..... dunno yet ....

Oh and I feel SkinnyPuppyesque lyrics would be welcome but that's just me :)

It's a big compliment for me !!! Thanks !

But my girlfriend just had the singer job ... sorry Skinny Puppy ! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing like what I expected at all..... I used to be a guitarplayer in a metalband.

I like the industrial element but like said before I´d like it to evolve a bit more. I´ve got the songs in my head added some fast breakbeats. (Im a sucker for breakbeats... :) )

And again; -damn the missing sid. I would have loved to hear another Sid in action.

js

I like the tracks but they need something extra that sets it apart from anything else, I WANT TO HEAR THE SID VERSION!  ;D

If you'd develop your sound into some exiting hybrid Ministry meets Depeche Mode meets Aphex Twin meets Crass meets Alec Empire meets Björk meets F242 meets Cop Shoot Cop meets Unkle... or something like that... i'd be buying yer cd's man!  ;D

keep it up!

Thanks to  JS and Captain !

I 'm really agree with you !

i have to work it !

Captain , i love your "Ministry meets Depeche Mode meets Aphex Twin meets Crass meets Alec Empire meets Björk meets F242 meets Cop Shoot Cop meets Unkle" !!!!

the +SID version will be uodated soon .. with my new web site ...

more infos soon....

For info : guitar sample by Slayer

Voice sample : PineHead from Hellraiser the movie ...

Guest Xcen

I listened to Das Experiment yesterday but was too lazy to rip a cool sample that was in it (when a prisonner yells after the insane guard guy and calls him a pig nazi fuck something hehehe)

Looking forward to hear your next version (SID and lyrics yeah!) :) I'm gonna try and push my stuff a lil bit... go have a look in my thread in the same forum :D

Yeah I know p6ych0 :(

I still have a great deal of stickers should you want any :)

Too bad they removed all mp3s from the site as well... if you're missing some I have the first two cds...

• 1 month later...

Sounds cool to me, it's nice to see such a diverse range of musical styles being created on this hardware.

But i must admit I do tend to prefer the Industrial/Noise stuff that people are coming out with :)

Sounds like the mp3 has been compressed to a lower bitrate somewhere along the lines, could just be the sample quality though.

Good Stuff.

Tub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...