Compatible PIC for CORE

tj_style

Hi all..

i'm newbie in here.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from indonesia. ;D ;D ;D

I have trouble with PIC for CORE module, in my country the PIC18F4XXX (PIC18F452, PIC18F4620 and PIC18F4685) it's not available.

just PIC16F877A, PIC18F4550 and PIC18F2550 are available in my country.

I want to build the MidiBox64 based PIC18F452, what the compatible PIC for the CORE module?

Thanks all..

-TJ Style

I want to build the midibox64 for Tracktor Controller like TRAKTORIZER http://mte.bplaced.net/Hardware-Projects/Traktorizer-Page/Traktorizer-Index.htm

In my country i can found the PIC16F877A, there are possible to build the MidiBox64 with the modules i want?

The module is:

- CORE Module

- AINX4

- DINX4

- DOUTX4

- LCD PCD8544

- LTC

Thanks..

There are possible if i just buy one PIC18F452 from singapore?

PIC16F877A it's available in my country and PIC16F877A can be stuffed into CORE module with PIC16F Firmware.

But i don't know how are PIC16F877A it's compatible with TRAKTORIZER by MTE or not?

anyone can send me the PIC18F452? i don't have a credit card.

Thanks..

-TJ Style

Thanks..

-TJ Style

"The big advantage of the bootstrap method is, that you don't need a programming device like the MBHP_BURNER to install the software on your MIDIbox"

You cut out the important part:

instead you can buy a preprogrammed PIC18F452 from SmashTV or Mike, or you can ask a friend or a member of the MIDIbox Forum who already owns a PIC programmer for burning the firmware into the PIC (the memory image can be downloaded from this page).

It's like this:

Blank PIC from an electronics shop...

Use a burner/jdm to put the bootloader on it.... (if you buy your PIC from smashtv, these last two are done)

now you can upload apps via MIDI, and you dont need to burn the PIC again.

If you have a bank account, then you can get a debit card, and use that to put money in a paypal account.