GM5 parts bulk buy Australia

levon

I am organizing a bulk buy of parts for the GM5 USB-MIDI interface for people who already have their chips and boards, or are on the waiting list to get them.

I think most people already have added their names, but just incase some people havnt seen it in the main GM5 thread please post your name and quantity of parts needed on this page http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/tk_gm5_jaycar_partlist

I will be locking off the list on Tuesday the 11th of November, and PMing everyone with prices.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys,

Just a heads up on this... Paid about 60 bucks but still haven't received anything...

The last I heard from Levon was on Jan 5th:

"sorry there will be a bit of a delay, i am moving house this week (the parts are being delivered to my parents place tomorrow with any luck) but my internet will be cut off... i will get the parts out as soon as i can once i have moved house."

Nothing since. I have emailed him, but no reply... Presumably he would have finished moving house by now, and if the part were due to arrive on the 6th he would have had ample time to dispatch them???

Also, according to his midibox profile, he last logged on 2009-01-12. So he must have some kind of internet access...

I am willing to give Levon the benefit of the doubt, I just hope we haven't been rick-rolled here  ???

Update: got a reply.  :D

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Levon <xxxxx@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Hey julien, sorry for the delay, parts are all here I just need to count put the optocouplers and then I can send them out

Hopefuly will get that done early next week

, Levon

Thanks man, no problem. Gotta watch out for posting email addresses (including your own of course) on the web, cause it just feeds the spambots :( Anyway, it wasn't there for long - thanks! :)

Edit: FYI, you have to be a forum member to get the email address from the side panel, so you don't need to worry about that one, because the spam bots usually don't log in. Usually :/

• 3 weeks later...