Dramatic Forum Change

Twin-X

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great from Firefox, but I am usually on my OS4 machine, which doesn't yet have a decent browser. I'll stick with the classic look for now.

But hey, it's an option, so everyone gets to choose their own way to go.

I really like the "Buy a Beer" option, there's a few people here that I'd really like to show a bit of thanks to. Then again, how about a "throw a beer at" button for some of the other people?  :o

As far as Thorsten taking all the credit, I am AMAZED at what has been accomplished here. Yes, it's a team effort, community powered and all that, but keeping a community of this size "managed" is not easy at all. He has done very well, and chosen his team well also.

But that's enough for now, I'll save my praise until I can afford to buy him a beer.

LyleHaze

I would like to see, that everybody who respects the community would use this name for his developments.

Anyone got an idea to get rid of the perfume maker?

Leave it out completely or should i put in some text like: "not by bluelantern" , "for instrumental geeks" or "designed by you"

Gimme some inspiriation here :D

I always liked the Headline at Jeff Glatts site:

"MIDI is the language of the Gods"

Does sound a bit ominous. Might scare away the newbies.

Perhaps some reference to the DIY nature of this group would be useful, since that is the point of a frequently repeated discussion.

Or we can help to support the ISP costs by selling perfume!

LyleHaze

I've changed back for the time being. The old brighter forum is much easer to use, easier to spot un-read posts and easier to find.

I don't want it to appear like I'm moaning, just giving the reasons. I do like the nice dark look of the new theme, but practicality has to come first some times.

Are any more themes going to be added in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

Well because we got some old "Folk" here that refuse to buy some optics for better reading  :D

I have added a theme for the blind ones! It did not come in braille but i adjusted it to mega.

Still some work though as i have to add the chat link and ucapps link.

Any way clikky here for tha i cannot read normal letters theme ;)