TKD Motorfaders

philetaylor

Hi.

This morning I have received some samples of the TKD MLA-6100 series motorfaders http://www.tkd-corp.com/02_products/pdf/p02_MLA_e.pdf

I have both the 60mm and 100mm versions so once I have built my MF module I will feed back on how (if) they work.

Has anybody else tried TKD faders? Hopefully they should work as they don't use coreless motors.......

I have no price for them yet but hopefully as they are "Low Cost Motorfaders" they should be cheap  :)

Thanks

Phil

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hello

I've been playing around with alps faders recently, using 32khz pwm to keep them quiet, at slow speed they are not that smooth, very uncertain. i am not sure as to the reason? it might be the fader is a bit warped? or the pwm is distorted ( i have no oscilloscope to check)

The tkd MVH2-6101 are aprox £50 ( from what i have heard) I wonder if they are more smooth and even and better made? the alps i have were aprox £25. i may try other frequencies and higher voltages to give the PWM more bite. my fader is rated at 10v 800ma , i am using 10v as my supply into a h -bridge. As i am using pwm, maybe i can up the volts to 12v? as long as i do not give it 100percent duty cycle. that may help give more bite and power at lower speeds:? shall give it try.

wow, did you get a free sample from tkd?

Edited by harpz