Wiki overhaul progress

stryd_one

Ahh sweet. I was trying to find out how to do this, here we have an easy way to deal with what pages have been done or not.

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?do=index&id=home

This shows a list of all pages.

All we have to do, is work through them all, top to bottom. When we get to the bottom, we're done. Just post in here when you have finished making changes, saying what level you're up to.

only ~700 pages to go..............................  :o

• Like 1

Oh yeh I guess we need to post when we start doing longer editng sessions (like this one.. 4 pages of changes, so far!) so that we don't accidentaly end up editing in the same place (collision bad!)

So, I'm starting at the top. I'll be moving down until... when i pass out again. heheh. I would totally give a big ass cookie to anyone game to move the pga and pedal_box into :home:project:*, because TBH I can't be fucked starting those, I've done too many edits to take on a monster like that, at least for today. (it's the images that's gonna be time consuming)

OK that's it for me for now. On the index page, I have done everything down to the 808seq page; so all the namespaced pages have been taken care of - with two exceptions being :pedal box and :pga. The rest of it which is in a namespace other than :home or :wikify, or :wiki or :playground (those two are built-into the forum) is ready to be trashed.

So now we can just go through the list of pages in green, and copy the info to the relevant page(s) in the :home namespace. When we're done, we can cut over the new homepage, and run through and delete all the old stuff. Yay. Easy! ;)