What are your goals for 2009?

Just Phil

I started the new year pretty angry this time...

My Goals for 2009

-Finish my History studies at the university

-make a friend Pope, and start spreading our word against all the subhuman infidels (religious animals,hyper paper hunters, comfortable bed people...)

-Paint more symbolic and explicit stuff

-Spread the late Greek initiative worldwide (shouldn't be that hard)

-Finish my mb6582

-Build my 2 ssm2044

-Build my x0x

-mb808

-mbSEQ (i love this machine)

-Start to look around for mfos kits

-Hopefully Seb's Box-o-trix

-Make a couple of gigs with a friend (acidtechno/rotten hiphop with all our tr/tb/mc and other nasty synths, with a big bunch of situationist insults)

-And find the girl (naaaa....impossible)

Health is my top priority.

- Start excercising everday to stop ongoing indigestion constipation dehydration etc...

- Start doing the buteyko technique daily (asthmatics should google this - or non asthmatics like me trying to improve oxygen intake, circulation or general health)

- Do an IT course, and get a job

- Build the MB-sid + mb-6582

- Learn/practice subtractive synthesis for once with a real hardware synth without stopping to check emails!!!

- Produce music.

- Do videos demonstrating the MB-Sid, and possibly do a mini doc on the history of the sid chip.

Well, if you've already accepted that you will be crossing the species barrier then why not start off with a Gerbil and make your way up to an alien.

I hope we're not talking about H.R. Geiger style Aliens here, they're almost as dangerous as women!

playing mario kart :) in Montpellier ! sur les Arceaux

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 11 months later...