15 LED Circular "Hi-Eff RED"

dstamand

Part details :

http://www.ledtronics.com/products/ProductsDetails.aspx?WP=C91K162

It can be ordered directly from the Ledtronics website but qty 100 is the minimum per leds color.

Let do this from here :

Name - Qty

===============

dstamand - 16

julienvoirin - 16

Wild_Weasel - 8

strophlex - 8

Phattline - 70

-

-

-

add your name to this thread

We are going to order Hi-Eff RED leds.

Cost for shipping, later...

4244_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426

4246_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae

4248_3_gif068ae40523a24c9ef54edefd375e54

4244_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426

4246_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae

4248_3_gif068ae40523a24c9ef54edefd375e54

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I take 100 RED-Ledrings (the high reff...a 3.45$)

Phatt, i have an idea, can we buy them from you since you gone buy a lot first ? :D

My supplier is selling the same price, no advantage to buy them from me finally.

Ledtronics delivry is 4 weeks. I could paypal you for 16 right now.

I don't want to wait months for this. Let's do it asap.

since i controll a daw with it, i need more then 64 babys...---but this is future, next year...(waiting for the group buy of motorfaders) and waiting for time.... ;) so you can buy it from me...this is ok...

But please wait one week, i dont have enoug money on my paypallkonto, i am already waiting a week for my credit card (i havent one)... so I can pay the money...or transfair it to paypall... (i can also now transfair it with banktransver, but this had last time a durance of more then one week!)

We should wait one week, if somebody else want some more ledrings -then also I will have a credit card...hopefully... and I can pay it just in time.

@echopraxia,...ok, it is only supportet by the MB-LC  & mb64e (here you can use 64 ledrings in combination with encoders!)

but you can do all with mios and torsten programms... the fact that a mb64e exist, and that a midibox SID exist---brings the fact: ledrings could be used for alle midibox aplications...if you can integrate the code in it...(i must say i dont can do this  :(  ), usefull for applications could be, SID and the MB-FM, or my project (if it ever will finished...) the MB-303...

it is only a rough fiew of the controlls, but this is enoug to see "this preset must sounds so, and if i turn a littl of here it will sound so" the exact view of the Parameter you will see in the lcd 0-127.......

and with din- and dout-connectors on the left and right side off the board ----> to connect some more of these bords...  so if you take 3 boards or so, you can fit it in 19"  2HE rack or so.......

because, 2 or 4 is for me much too less  ;), and so everbody could be happy

like so

...i dont get the glue of the dimensions on the datasheet, is this inch or cm..... and where is the outher diameter....a very shitty datasheet  >:(

I would make a eagle file for this, so I can try arround with a design  :) :), a smd version and a dip version  ;)

4283_ledringds_pngb5416f4edf77c7b756e234

4283_ledringds_pngb5416f4edf77c7b756e234

4 encoders are one HC165...thats fully stuffed....

hm 4 douts free...hm...maybe  a LED in the middle under every Encoder?...like you may see on the nord rack (it marks that this encoder is used in 2nd Function (by pressing shift), or when you press shift you can use the encoder by turning as a button, and the one led under the encoder says- a am on or off....thats the way it be on the nord rack III!)

foto:

look at the middle row of encoders now focus the left first encoder: there is a little LED, take this Led and place it under the encoder now it looks preaty....

http://www.amazona.de/media/articles/article_images/article_566/2_NL_filter.jpg

or you can use it to show - this controll is changed, and not the same like from the saved preset (well know from oter synths)

...... or just simple make a pinheader for this led....whatever.

you will need them a extra HC165N...and with that you will have 4 not connectet pins  ;)

2xHC165 meens:

Total 16 Pins

1 Encoder = 2 Pins x 4 = 8 Pins

4 Switches = 4 ins

Total = 12 Pins

Left = 4 Pins....

ok with 4 din inputs you can take additional switches, but here the problem starts, which switch....everbody from us want a other switch, because of estetic reasons as  cash reasons...that is a never ending story

Ok, I have get my credit card today. I could order today. but I will wait until sunday, maybe some midiboxer see this tread until this date.

Deadline Sunday Afternoon - 18.11.2008 20:00 west european time  ;)

you will need them a extra HC165N...and with that you will have 4 not connectet pins  ;)

2xHC165 meens:

Total 16 Pins

1 Encoder = 2 Pins x 4 = 8 Pins

4 Switches = 4 ins

Total = 12 Pins

Left = 4 Pins....

ok with 4 din inputs you can take additional switches, but here the problem starts, which switch....everbody from us want a other switch, because of estetic reasons as  cash reasons...that is a never ending story

Ok, I have get my credit card today. I could order today. but I will wait until sunday, maybe some midiboxer see this tread until this date.

Deadline Sunday Afternoon - 18.11.2008 20:00 west european time  ;)

Hmm... I really want encoders with switches. Any way to make extra holes and traces on the pcb to be able to connect the encoder switches to HC165N on another board?

I also want the pushencoder.... and the led for it under the encoder...but i see no way for integrate a second 165 on the pcb for doing (without loosing pins)

the cheaest way is...

plan extra holes for the encoder switch, and route the 4xDininput to a connector near the DIN-DOUT-Connectors....

if somebody would take a encoder witch switch... he have to build a extra din board... an wire it to all boards to the "4xDininput-from-pushbutton-" Connector.

I see no other changes.... anyone else?

please rename the *.txt file to *.dxf....I renamend it because, dxf couldnot uploadet  ;)

The picture shows in violet, what my problem now is... with the information "2x 45° " in this situation I cannot do anything...this is maybe an american standart....but her in austria, I learend it a other way tho describe a edge...

-how ever- anyobody can explain whtat they are talking about?

http://dl.ledtronics.com/pdf/SDBG0014.pdf

Ledring-acad.txt

4305_ledring_pngf7ccdf907f925c1565d4dada

Ledring-acad.txt

4305_ledring_pngf7ccdf907f925c1565d4dada

please rename the *.txt file to *.dxf....I renamend it because, dxf couldnot uploadet  ;)

The picture shows in violet, what my problem now is... with the information "2x 45° " in this situation I cannot do anything...this is maybe an american standart....but her in austria, I learend it a other way tho describe a edge...

-how ever- anyobody can explain whtat they are talking about?

http://dl.ledtronics.com/pdf/SDBG0014.pdf

0.079 inch or 2mm, 45 degree bevel on both side.

The pins are .5 mm in diameter

I have one sample in my hands.

I also want the pushencoder.... and the led for it under the encoder...but i see no way for integrate a second 165 on the pcb for doing (without loosing pins)

the cheaest way is...

plan extra holes for the encoder switch, and route the 4xDininput to a connector near the DIN-DOUT-Connectors....

if somebody would take a encoder witch switch... he have to build a extra din board... an wire it to all boards to the "4xDininput-from-pushbutton-" Connector.

I see no other changes.... anyone else?

That's exactly what I meant would be nice. That solution would be good enough for me.