Ambient Sequencer AS-606

swindus

I think I need to get my own advanced chord tunable version out there. Better business model too, because I get to sell refills, and it comes in a choice of silver or black.

Damn! Some guys are already selling it as 'Gaffa Tape'.

Also part of my friend Janet's patent "Toolkit for Blondes", which contains a tin of WD40 and a roll of Gaffa Tape.

Instructions:

If it moves and it shouldn't, use the tape.

If it doesn't move and it should, use the spray.

WARNING: On no account use both at the same time.

That's a great product, I want one, too - wonder if there's a DIY kit version available? I'd need it for my school project! 8)

I've got some original early 20th century ones in my back yard. Some NOS, and some used. We all know that the older components give the best tone, so if you want authentic results I can cut you in for a couple. . . . ., though numbers are limited.

yeah, dont forget older IC's are made with bigger geometry too LOL (for real I could use some ceramic 5534s...)

If you can chase up the "CV" number, there was a UK military spec. variant, with a gold plated metal and ceramic case. I've only got 723 power supply chips from that era, but I have seen them on boards. Made that way for light weight and better heat dissipation.

And from the hand of man who effectively designed the 5532/34

Serious gear pr0n

He still uses them in some of his kit, I believe.

If you're on his site, look for the 'grammy' story too.