gm5x5x5 Bulk order #2 - done

nILS

THERE ARE SPARES from order #2.

If you want some sign up for them on the bulk order WIKI page. First come, first serve.

THERE ARE ALSO SPARES FROM ORDER #1 (white PCBs).

Supply is extremely limited and they're authentic ***rare*** buy now!!!!! SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!!1111oneleven. And white. If you want some sign up for them on the bulk order WIKI page. First come, first serve, use the comment field if you want the white ones. Since they're old and all, you can have those for 5eur a piece. Yay. What a bargain!

For further information refer to the following pages:

WIKI page about the PCB: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/gm5x5x5

WIKI page for the bulk order: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/gm5x5x5_pcb_bulk_order

Cheerio,

nILS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in!

By the way, is anyone able/willing to help me get the parts from Reichelt?

I'd need parts for one GM5 and one GM5x5x5. I live in Finland and Reichelt have a 150 eur minimum order abroad. I can't seem to find decent prices in Finland (many parts are at least 4 x Reichelt price).

@ Imp - Really great, your help is very much appreciated! Again this forum amazes me as there always seems to be helpful people around!  8)

Yes, there is no customs or value limits between Germany and Finland so no problems on the legal side of things.

I will need parts for the aforementioned modules and while we are at it,

I will go through their inventory for some other parts as well!

Imp - I will PM you so we can talk details!

• 5 months later...

I am officially out of PCBs, the last few people who signed up for spares will be invoiced this week.

As there's a bunch of gm5s coming in very soon, it's time to sign up for order #2. Since I want to try to keep the price as low, I won't be ordering until there's enough preorders.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are they going to be that awful poxy white with black silkscreen again, or will you cave to popular demand (or demands from your Lord and Master on Earth, Wilba the MIDIbox Hero) and make them red with white silkscreen FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneleven

:D