ALBS "Waldorf" Knobs order number 5

Goblinz

Full ack, there's some stories to be told alright ;-)

Since there's always gotta be an asshole, I plan to take this role this time. First, I'll change my order and address 17 times (in turns), every once in a while going back to a number of knobs/address I already gave you to add to the confusion. I will be using different eMail addresses and signatures for each one of these eMails. Then I'll cancel the order alltogether due to lack of funds, thenthree weeks later I'll ask to get the knobs cause I came into some money, then I'll tell you 43 different stories why I haven't sent it yet over a period of 9 months and the finally - when you snap - I'll bitch about what an ass you are for not holding my knobs for me. Ha! Take that Goblinz! :D "Wink, nudge, ..."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full ack, there's some stories to be told alright ;-)

Since there's always gotta be an asshole, I plan to take this role this time. First, I'll change my order and address 17 times (in turns), every once in a while going back to a number of knobs/address I already gave you to add to the confusion. I will be using different eMail addresses and signatures for each one of these eMails. Then I'll cancel the order alltogether due to lack of funds, thenthree weeks later I'll ask to get the knobs cause I came into some money, then I'll tell you 43 different stories why I haven't sent it yet over a period of 9 months and the finally - when you snap - I'll bitch about what an ass you are for not holding my knobs for me. Ha! Take that Goblinz! :D "Wink, nudge, ..."

LOL nILS! Only somebody else who has ordered a bulk can appreciate the stuff that comes up.

Gotta say that people are being well behaved with this one so far, thanks guys!

Last two invoices sent out and new full invoices issued for those that haven't paid yet (to rule out SPAM filter issues).

Please can i remind people that I need payment for these by the end of Wednesday 25th March. Once I have payment I will transfer the money to my bank account (5 days), request a purchase order and transfer the money across to albs (5 days).

Regards

Eddie

Still waiting for payment from four people. I need this in by tomorrow as I don't want to risk fronting the moeny myself due to previous let downs.

If you want to cancel your order then please let me know.

Thanks,

Eddie

People aren't A-holes untill they ignore emails from me repeatably asking them for a payment or to tlet me know they are dropping out! (You won't beleive some of the stuff that people think is acceptable when others are offering them bulk orders)

Deadline for payments is passed.

<Deleted>

Thanks to the rest of you for keeping to the schedule, it's appreciated. I will request the purchase Order from ALBS later today.

E

Sweet. Can't wait to replace the guitar knobs I've been using for awhile now.

Fifteen make my wilba-box weigh about fifty pounds. I almost don't need to work out anymore.

Here's to silicone, ABS plastic and a return to the gym!

Thanks again!

Tristan

Sweet. Can't wait to replace the guitar knobs I've been using for awhile now.

Fifteen make my wilba-box weigh about fifty pounds. I almost don't need to work out anymore.

Here's to silicone, ABS plastic and a return to the gym!

Thanks again!

Tristan

LOL, admittedly my mate has one on his light dimmer as he threw the proper one into the bin with some dirty cat litter!

• 1 month later...

Cool, now I gotta find something to actually put em on ;D

Anything looks good with a Waldorf knob!

My mate has one on his lounge dimmer switch as he accidentally threw the old one out with the cat litter! Another friend has one on his car heater dial.