Midification of Electronica Synths

Djo

I want to midify Electronica EM04, and Electronica EM25 (two-contact switching mechanism), I guess its just hooking up douts module to keys. But what about channel selection? I don't have any programming skills, so I'll need help implementing this.

(Thanks for splicing up a thread!)

Hi.

Firstly, I would recommend that you start a new thread rather than resurrecting a 3 year old one (especially as you are talking about different synths).....

If you didn't find anything in a search of the forum about these particular synths (it doesn't look like there is anything) then you may be the first person trying to midify these (with Midibox anyway)

A quick search of Google reveals this site with manuals/schematics for the EM-25 which should be a good starting point. Without a full analysis of the circuit, I can't tell you how difficult it will be to midify (especially as I don't read Russian) but this should be a good starting point.

EDIT: The URL of the site may help :) http://www.ruskeys.net/eng/pasp/electr25/pasp.php#ps

Cheers

Phil